what did i do on my birthday?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2011 9:16 PM

my first handrail thats what! best feeling in the world right there! no camera atm but its crossbar height and im just stoked smile

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:18 PM

nice man

|

steazy

7/3/2011 9:23 PM

That is freakin' awesome!!!

|

7/3/2011 9:25 PM

thanks guys smile

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:26 PM

must be the best feeling in the world. Besides sex.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/3/2011 9:27 PM

puting a pick up of the rail in a sec (phone)

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:27 PM

nice hbd man

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/3/2011 9:30 PM

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:30 PM

That's really sick! Now you can say I did a hand rail on my bike when i was born haha.

|

7/3/2011 9:31 PM

careyn wrote:

That's really sick! Now you can say I did a hand rail on my bike when i was born haha.

lol hell yeah

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:34 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

lol hell yeah

Good shit man.

|

7/3/2011 9:35 PM

And .... Happy Birthday!

|

7/3/2011 9:39 PM

It's my turn now

Now do this one with me!!!!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/3/2011 9:44 PM

pick me up lol ill try it buti dont think ill do it

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:45 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

pick me up lol ill try it buti dont think ill do it

lol i made it 6 poles down exactly half way down hahaha

|

7/3/2011 9:46 PM

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:47 PM

what are u saying lol

|

7/3/2011 9:48 PM

Bmill wrote:

what are u saying lol

its at pine grove middle on joppa road what do you think lol

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 9:50 PM

about wut, doing it?

|

7/3/2011 9:52 PM

i got a couple other ones i got lined up... i was gonna knock like 3 of them out today at philly

|

7/3/2011 9:54 PM

Bmill wrote:

i got a couple other ones i got lined up... i was gonna knock like 3 of them out today at philly

you went to philly and didnt even invite me? on my birthday angry

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 10:20 PM

we didnt go, we planned on going... got up at 730 they were calling 60% chance of rain then went back to sleep and got up at 10 to take lauren to work and checked it again it was 40%.... thats too high of chance to go an hour and 20 minutes down the road and thave the possibilty of it raining wen u get there not to mention all the money wasted if it ended up raining

|

7/3/2011 10:21 PM

i was so looking forward to it though i barely got any sleep

|

7/3/2011 10:22 PM

i want to hit one so bad... one day

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

7/3/2011 10:27 PM

Bmill wrote:

i was so looking forward to it though i barely got any sleep

lol go to fulls tomorrow before the fireworks smile

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 10:28 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

i want to hit one so bad... one day

all you have to do is find one, man up, and huck it lol

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/3/2011 10:37 PM

Bmill wrote:

i was so looking forward to it though i barely got any sleep

collinbikesalot wrote:

lol go to fulls tomorrow before the fireworks smile

i got to ask around for a breaker, im gonna hit pat up

|