what distros carry sapim spokes?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2012 6:17 PM

i know khs is the importer but i cant find anything past that

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/17/2012 6:25 PM

checked their website & khs is the only thing they have USA wise

|

2/17/2012 6:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

checked their website & khs is the only thing they have USA wise

so is that an importer or a distro?

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/17/2012 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2012 6:29 PM

"KHS Bicycle Parts is NOT a distributor, but sells to the wholesale distributors instead"

so whatever that wholesale thing means. I think what it means is, you can have them supply the spokes to another distributor or something then get it from there.. I really don't know.

edit: email and ask

|

2/17/2012 6:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"KHS Bicycle Parts is NOT a distributor, but sells to the wholesale distributors instead"

so whatever that wholesale thing means. I think what it means is, you can have them supply the spokes to another distributor or something then get it from there.. I really don't know.

edit: email and ask

i did but its 9pm

|

2/17/2012 7:47 PM

Doesn't dans sell those?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/17/2012 9:12 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Doesn't dans sell those?

i bought my sapim spokes from dans.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

2/17/2012 11:24 PM

empire i think

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.