what do i need?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2009 8:07 AM

hello i now have a haro f3 and have looked for a new frame and i like the mirraco 5 star lite i kno the bb will fit because there both mid bb but ive heard that the headset want fit so id b greatful if someone could send me a link to what headset ill need

|

11/16/2009 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:58 PM

|

NEVER shake a bmxers hand EVER

11/16/2009 8:29 AM

thank you will i defonately need an intergrated one for that fram?

|

11/16/2009 10:06 AM

harrorider wrote:

Yes, and this is the best one...

http://www.danscomp.com/301038.php?cat=PARTS

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/16/2009 10:07 AM

stolensteve wrote:

http://www.danscomp.com/products.php?cat=PARTS&show=HEADSETSINTEGRATED

any of these

harrorider wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

but nobody is gonna pay $100. get the fly headset

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/16/2009 10:21 AM

harrorider wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

The other guy that rides with me here, just got that. He got it b/c of the ti nitride coated bearing races. Its sure to last 5times the amount of anyother HS. I'm on my 3rd and last HS as of right now. And that is counting from the begging of Feb. The desert and heat here will kill so much on your bike. I wish I would have just got one of them when I 1st got here.
Now, I know he is not in the desert, but that HS will last him at least 2 frames or so...

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 10:24 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

The other guy that rides with me here, just got that. He got it b/c of the ti nitride coated bearing races. Its sure to last 5times the amount of anyother HS. I'm on my 3rd and last HS as of right now. And that is counting from the begging of Feb. The desert and heat here will kill so much on your bike. I wish I would have just got one of them when I 1st got here.
Now, I know he is not in the desert, but that HS will last him at least 2 frames or so...

that sucks. but that headset is bombproof

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

11/16/2009 10:28 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

this

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 10:33 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

this

that

|

11/16/2009 1:24 PM

Ceramic bearings are great, but everything I have heard from working at a shop says that they cannot take a lot of angled impact(maybe just the road and MTN aspects)...which headsets pretty much have to. (same issue with freecoasters, hence angular contact bearings) But I don't know what kind of technology they put into these, so I am leary of them... but hey, if ya get one, let us know how they work!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2009 1:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Ceramic bearings are great, but everything I have heard from working at a shop says that they cannot take a lot of angled impact(maybe just the road and MTN aspects)...which headsets pretty much have to. (same issue with freecoasters, hence angular contact bearings) But I don't know what kind of technology they put into these, so I am leary of them... but hey, if ya get one, let us know how they work!

yes! please let us know

|

11/16/2009 1:34 PM

I'll let you know how it works out for my buddy. He just got it last week. Its just like a normal HS so far. but its like I said b4, it was built to last...

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 1:42 PM

Thanks for all guys (y)

|

11/16/2009 1:47 PM

sorry guys but coz im from england im goin to get it from a british site i just want to kno would this one be ok for the frame http://www.winstanleysbmx.com/product/21625/Verde_Integrated_Headset
?

|

11/16/2009 2:00 PM

harrorider wrote:

sorry guys but coz im from england im goin to get it from a british site i just want to kno would this one be ok for the frame http://www.winstanleysbmx.com/product/21625/Verde_Integrated_Headset
?

yes

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 2:11 PM

thank u

|

11/16/2009 2:33 PM