what do u do when.......

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2009 9:29 PM

ur in need of parts or else u cant ride but u have noo money at all and u need about 250

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7/16/2009 9:29 PM

man whore

|

7/16/2009 9:30 PM

thats when i sell my body to science

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/16/2009 9:32 PM

friends or parents =]

|

\

JustRideBMX wrote:

thats when i sell my body to science

donate sperm..

|

stand at the freeway offramp with a cardboard sign and look as shitty as possible. bum that shit up

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/16/2009 9:33 PM

but i ask my mom for a loan and i pay her back cuz i get money sonn or my friends give me the parts

|

7/16/2009 9:33 PM

lalkobmx wrote:

friends or parents =]

yo how is ur s3.5 aitken flat black.......did u paint it or did it come like that

|

7/16/2009 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2009 9:35 PM

yeah im fucked by the way
well i know how i can make money but i hate job but ill do i need it.....dont want to quit just cuz im broke

|

7/16/2009 9:38 PM

lalkobmx wrote:

friends or parents =]

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

yo how is ur s3.5 aitken flat black.......did u paint it or did it come like that

its s3 it came in baby blue i stripped it rode it raw for a bit then sprayed it flat black

|

\

7/16/2009 9:39 PM

ask family or work my ass off

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/16/2009 9:41 PM

lalkobmx wrote:

friends or parents =]

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

lalkobmx wrote:

its s3 it came in baby blue i stripped it rode it raw for a bit then sprayed it flat black

oh yeah i thought is said s3.5 on your setup thingy

|

7/16/2009 9:42 PM

im serious about the bum thing. i saw something on cnn a while back about con-artists who act like bums, and some of those guys made like 400 bucks a day

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/16/2009 9:45 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

lalkobmx wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

oh yeah i thought is said s3.5 on your setup thingy

=/ btw this is my brothers bike he stole my khe tires my hazard but gave me a primo balance and shadow rant cassette and i have a fit series 1 lmao but i getting a s3 again from a kid and i have demolition pa bars odys elementary v3 stem odsy classic dirt fork idk my front wheel but hub is coalition tires i got are primopro front and aitken p lyte back with kink seat profile cranks fly ruben pedals and yeaaaa kidd

|

\

7/16/2009 9:48 PM

tedhuie wrote:

im serious about the bum thing. i saw something on cnn a while back about con-artists who act like bums, and some of those guys made like 400 bucks a day

well those guys are pros.......well the job that i just quit i go around and i sell daily news paper subscriptions and i lie and say that if i sell enough i can get a scholarship......but if they do not want to buy i ask them 4 "donations" so i get 30 a day plus the subscriptions.....the subscriptions are 10 each sell but i get that money at the end of week.........the only thing i didnt like and the reason i quit is that it 4 to ten at night and that is the time i like to ride

|

7/16/2009 9:55 PM

just get a sign saying your parents were druggies so you ran away or something like that. people will feel bad and just hand you the money.

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/16/2009 9:58 PM

tedhuie wrote:

just get a sign saying your parents were druggies so you ran away or something like that. people will feel bad and just hand you the money.

such a douche lol

|

\

7/17/2009 8:54 AM

slang bud

|

7/17/2009 9:54 AM

tedhuie wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

well those guys are pros.......well the job that i just quit i go around and i sell daily news paper subscriptions and i lie and say that if i sell enough i can get a scholarship......but if they do not want to buy i ask them 4 "donations" so i get 30 a day plus the subscriptions.....the subscriptions are 10 each sell but i get that money at the end of week.........the only thing i didnt like and the reason i quit is that it 4 to ten at night and that is the time i like to ride

wait you go door to door? i would just take my bike with me. who gives a shit if your swaeting a little just say you have been at it since 12 in the afternoon.

|