what do u say

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2010 5:21 PM

i was told that becuase i dont like park i should not ride bikes. the reson i dont like park is cuz every park around here is always apcked to the max where u cant do a run with out havein some one run into u and with street u got alot of freedom what do u say?

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/3/2010 5:23 PM

street all day maan. whoever said you should stop riding because you dont like park is retarded. if anything, your more of a rider who hates street. in parks there are usually boundaries you shit setup for you to do trick but on street you can be creative and use something as simple as a curb to do some major shredage

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

1/3/2010 5:25 PM

tell them to suck your dick because they are stupid

|

crystal meth

1/3/2010 5:25 PM

I say whoever said that is an idiot.

/thread

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/3/2010 5:26 PM

id say who ever said that to you is retarded..there isnt anything better then riding street...the outdoor world outside of your door is your skatepark..i feel riding park will ultimatly and most defnitly make you a way better rider on street tho..it gets you used to doing bigger setups and whatnot!

|

team fatcats fer life.

1/3/2010 5:26 PM

like when i ride park its like oo i can air this box or quater whoop whoop with street its like dude douple peg this 12 stair to 3 off (cant really do this just an example) uk what im sayin

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/3/2010 5:27 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

id say who ever said that to you is retarded..there isnt anything better then riding street...the outdoor world outside of your door is your skatepark..i feel riding park will ultimatly and most defnitly make you a way better rider on street tho..it gets you used to doing bigger setups and whatnot!

couldn't have put it better

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/3/2010 5:28 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

this

|

1/3/2010 5:29 PM

Same here. I would like park if parks werent always that packed. I always ride street with like 2 other people. Thats not true that you shouldnt be biking if you dont like park. Some people may be amazing at street and some aren't.

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

1/3/2010 5:29 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

ok i like to ride lil parks where there ant may ppl but when u go to a park and u have to wait an hour do one line that just makes me want to bail and hit the streets

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/3/2010 5:33 PM

Call them a bitch and move on with your life? I mean really does it matter that some retard said you shouldn't ride?

|

1/3/2010 5:36 PM

haha you been to trp...u should ride the new park in holt with us 12-3 on saturdays aren't busy this weekend there was like 3 skaters and 4 bikers

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

1/3/2010 5:41 PM

ThrowAfit wrote:

haha you been to trp...u should ride the new park in holt with us 12-3 on saturdays aren't busy this weekend there was like 3 skaters and 4 bikers

ha yea i went to trans wensday so many lil fucks and dbag skaters hm i mite hit dat park up i like modern in royal oak tht place is fun as hell and its so big that u never get snaked

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/3/2010 5:47 PM

Your friend should be eliminated from the facility!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas