what do u think

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2008 8:42 AM

i was watching gordy toths backyard video and decided i am going to build bowls too. my plan rite now is to have 3 bowls in mickey mouse's head shape (head with two circle ears... just go with it) and in between the two "ears" i wanna build a spine with a kicker that goes into the other "ear" everything is gonna be 3-4' deep the spine is gonna come up 2' making it 6' i also want a hip i made plans but dont know how to post but i will try to find a way

|

Ride Bikes

6/6/2008 10:10 AM

do it. I hope you have lots of money to spend though, these are not going to be cheap.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2008 10:12 AM

u should do it

|

¡Odio patinadores!

6/6/2008 12:11 PM

im making it out of dirt and cementing them so they do fall apart like a light amount of cement and my dad as a bobcat so i can make them in a week or so

|

Ride Bikes

6/6/2008 1:24 PM

make drainage for water so u dont have o bring buckets everytime u ride and remember to put reebar to hold ur cement so u dont get crumbling like the first few days

|

6/6/2008 3:28 PM

martin5511 wrote:

make drainage for water so u dont have o bring buckets everytime u ride and remember to put reebar to hold ur cement so u dont get crumbling like the first few days

sounds like you got good help in your dad just don't forget about drainage and I herd mixing hay or straw with the dirt at first helps a lot. L8

|

6/7/2008 6:25 AM

im gonna put 2 or 3 five gallon buckets in the low part of each bowl and cut holes in the top and bottom so all the water can wait in there like a pond an drain out the bottom slowly

|

Ride Bikes