what do you rate the cult match wheels out of 10 and why

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2014 4:03 PM

what do you rate it and why

|

4/17/2014 6:07 PM

Not sure about the front bit the backs basically a primo mix and I've only heard good things about it so id rate the rear at atleast a 7-8

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/17/2014 6:52 PM

I have the Cult Match cassette hub and I would rate it AT LEAST an 8 out of 10.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/17/2014 7:11 PM

Cult Match front hub, I rate a 9/10. my friend had it, I worked on his bike a lot & never had to dick with the hub. I'd give it a solid 10/10 but it doesn't come with specific thread on guards & the Cult Match guards are junk & will seize to your axles

Cult Match rear hub, 9/10 as well. Never have any problems with mine, but I always have to leave the drive side hardware slightly loose cause otherwise it ghost pedals in certain areas. Might just be mine though, I know a few other people who have them & never have this issue. Plus it's the exact same as a Primo Mix cassette which was bombproof so go for it.

Rims though, I have no experience. I'm sure they're decent rims, but there's better rims out there for sure. The Cult rims are only 6k series aluminum, 7k series aluminum is much stiffer & stronger. Plus they're not cross laced, cross laced wheels feel a lot stiffer than traditionally laced wheels BUT they do have offset spoke holes which should add some stiffness.

|

4/17/2014 7:47 PM

I never rid one but would ride one. Says it all...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/18/2014 9:11 AM

I don't care for Cult products.

So I will not participate.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2014 1:41 PM

They are very reliable, strong hubs for the price. The rims are also very nice, well built rims, but have a little bit more weight to them than some other rims out there. The rims come in some really nice colours as well.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

4/18/2014 3:08 PM

I know that the back hub os boombproff, atleast 8/10. I guess the front hub is good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx