what do you think?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2012 11:28 AM

|

1/12/2012 11:32 AM

Black. I have no idea what the other color is nor care to know.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/12/2012 11:35 AM

black

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

1/12/2012 11:44 AM

Black

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/12/2012 11:45 AM

haha all that sanding for nothing tongue

|

1/12/2012 11:48 AM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

That's sanded? Looks like you sprayed that nasty ass chrome shit people buy from auto zone.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/12/2012 11:50 AM

{i say go that red like on ya pedals... wit gold grips like [if u can find some shit like that]

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/12/2012 11:56 AM

Night Light wrote:

That's sanded? Looks like you sprayed that nasty ass chrome shit people buy from auto zone.

yea im not done with it i need to make it a little more shiny some how.. probly going to get some steel wool to make it a little shiny then clear coat it

|

1/12/2012 11:57 AM

yea im not done with it i need to make it a little more shiny some how.. probly going to get some steel wool to make it a little shiny then clear coat it

No! Paint them black again.

|

1/12/2012 11:59 AM

Night Light wrote:

Night Light wrote:

they were chrome red but idk haha. the first two pictures are my animal bob bars and the 3rd and 4th picture is my sputnic skyline bars

|

1/12/2012 12:00 PM

they were chrome red but idk haha. the first two pictures are my animal bob bars and the 3rd and 4th picture is my sputnic skyline bars

Unless you plan on polishing them until chrome go for it. Please do not leave em this color whatever it is haha

|

1/12/2012 12:00 PM

HELL NO BRA. red or black

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/12/2012 12:03 PM

Night Light wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Unless you plan on polishing them until chrome go for it. Please do not leave em this color whatever it is haha

is that possible? Polishing it till its chrome?

|

1/12/2012 12:05 PM

Actually i think i may be only talking about aluminum here haha. try it tho.

|

1/12/2012 12:06 PM

Not with chromo. Alum you can polish for a nice look.

Wtf is that stem? It looks huge.

|

1/12/2012 12:07 PM

He's got it flipped. Nevermind paint em black!

|

1/12/2012 12:08 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Not with chromo. Alum you can polish for a nice look.

Wtf is that stem? It looks huge.

haha its a stock Fit stem from an 08 complete haha and i just flipped it over to give it a little tiny raise tongue

|

1/12/2012 12:09 PM

Well i know its flipped ive done that a couple times but the thing just looks huge and beefy. Crazy how much parts have progressed since 08

|

1/12/2012 12:11 PM

Night Light wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Actually i think i may be only talking about aluminum here haha. try it tho.

You can polish cro-mo but it will take a long time. You can speed it up with a polishing wheel on a table grinder.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

1/12/2012 12:12 PM

black 4 piece all day

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

1/12/2012 6:10 PM

ticaleb wrote:

black 4 piece all day

haha yea

|

1/12/2012 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2012 11:34 PM

paint em black...maybe with a red crossbar

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/13/2012 5:11 AM

black

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

1/13/2012 5:19 AM

clear coat the rawed bars, get black or gold grips, and get new pedals. itll look sick. almost the same setup i run

|