what do you think of fit bike co?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2016 1:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2016 11:52 AM

what are your opinions on fit bike co and brandon begin? I'm getting a brandon begin frame thats why

|

9/17/2016 4:00 AM

I think that fit bike co. have the best quality parts on BMX. At least that's what people say.

|

Land it or go home

9/17/2016 6:49 AM

Fit is owned by s&m. All their aftermarket parts are made by s&m, so it's all good.
The completes are good, similar to everything else on the market really.

Brandom begin is one of those riders I personally really don't enjoy watching. He comes up with some cool original stuff fairly often. But I don't like the whole big bars, 4 pegs, freecoaster thing. And his image isn't exactly great for the kids. But he's a fairly accurate symbol of what bmx is these days I guess.

|

9/17/2016 8:34 AM

They make good stuff. I ran a Benny l frame for two years and it still probably could be ridden for another two. Also rode a key sprocket, high top stem, and Benny l bars. All solid stuff the sprocket isn't worn at all the stem never slips and my bars feel solid.

|

9/17/2016 11:53 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Fit is owned by s&m. All their aftermarket parts are made by s&m, so it's all good.
The completes are good, similar to ...more

thanks for the time u took to write that.

|

9/17/2016 11:54 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

They make good stuff. I ran a Benny l frame for two years and it still probably could be ridden for another two. Also rode a ...more

oh so they make really great stuff then. is that what u are saying

|

9/17/2016 12:57 PM

Fit makes good stuff. You can't really go wrong.

|

9/17/2016 3:52 PM

Fit don't make anything. It's either made in Taiwan, or made by s&m. Anything made by s&m is very good, the Taiwanese stuff is pretty much on par with pretty much everything else out there, which is mostly good

|