what do you think of this trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2012 10:06 AM

I'm pretty sure it's a good deal but i'm not sure so i figured i'd consult you guys on here.

Guy is selling gsport ratchet and gsport marm laced to alienation 7up rims...not sure those are the greatest but eh whatevs. not stoked on the color of the rims but i'm sure i can paint them nice. anyway i was gonna trade a 4th gen ipod and 80 bucks for em...the ipod is in good condition (no cracks or anything). i'm also gonna meet up in person with him so that'll save me shipping but train will cost me like another 9 bucks (not a big deal i guess). what do you think?

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)


1/16/2012 10:08 AM

do it man, just the back wheel is 200 new, the ipod is 200 new i'll give gim the ipod plus 40, not 80 but stills its a great deal

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

1/16/2012 10:11 AM

yea but i've had the ipod for a bit so it's only worth like 125 now i'd say. i don't use the ipod i just use my phone now. he seems like a nice kid anyway so i dont want to lowball him. and the wheels are in really good condition

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)


1/16/2012 10:13 AM

try with 50, say something like i cant pay that much... he used the wheels to don't forget that! is he good at riding? like what can he do

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

1/16/2012 10:14 AM

Try and talk him down to like 60 if you can, sounds like a good trade!

|

1/16/2012 10:17 AM

bad monty wrote:

Try and talk him down to like 60 if you can, sounds like a good trade!

^this.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/16/2012 10:26 AM

sounds good maybe try to talk him down

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

1/16/2012 10:29 AM

you guys really think so? i mean idk haha he's only 14 so he probably isn't 3'ing down 20 sets or anything haha and theres no grind damage or anything. i mean i figure that the ipod is worth like 120 and then the 80 would bring it to 200. what do you think?

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)


1/16/2012 10:30 AM

lirider187 wrote:

you guys really think so? i mean idk haha he's only 14 so he probably isn't 3'ing down 20 sets or anything haha and theres no grind damage or anything. i mean i figure that the ipod is worth like 120 and then the 80 would bring it to 200. what do you think?

If you can talk him down a few bucks go for it. Regardless you are getting a deal.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/16/2012 10:39 AM

i kinda did haha. i mean he needs to repay his bro so the fact he's even taking the ipod is cool. he started at 100 then it went down to 80. i did some math haha and this is what i came up with:

Hubs: 185 and 95
Rims: 50 and 50
Spokes: 18 and 18

That's a total of about 416 i believe. Plus shipping, and also they are unique colors so i'm sure he paid a bit more? he said he paid 560 but i dunno about that haha. the rims were 75 originally though currently theyre only 50 on dans.

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)


1/16/2012 10:43 AM

lirider187 wrote:

i kinda did haha. i mean he needs to repay his bro so the fact he's even taking the ipod is cool. he started at 100 then it went down to 80. i did some math haha and this is what i came up with:

Hubs: 185 and 95
Rims: 50 and 50
Spokes: 18 and 18

That's a total of about 416 i believe. Plus shipping, and also they are unique colors so i'm sure he paid a bit more? he said he paid 560 but i dunno about that haha. the rims were 75 originally though currently theyre only 50 on dans.

Well those are limited edition hubs. I suppose they could be worth a bit more, and well they seem in good condition so give it a go.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/16/2012 10:55 AM

lirider187 wrote:

i kinda did haha. i mean he needs to repay his bro so the fact he's even taking the ipod is cool. he started at 100 then it went down to 80. i did some math haha and this is what i came up with:

Hubs: 185 and 95
Rims: 50 and 50
Spokes: 18 and 18

That's a total of about 416 i believe. Plus shipping, and also they are unique colors so i'm sure he paid a bit more? he said he paid 560 but i dunno about that haha. the rims were 75 originally though currently theyre only 50 on dans.

Night Light wrote:

Well those are limited edition hubs. I suppose they could be worth a bit more, and well they seem in good condition so give it a go.

this^ it sounds like your set i would do the ipod for the ratchet itself if i didn't have one already haha the rest for $80 is a really good deal

|

1/16/2012 10:58 AM

Cool thanks so much guys! Im trying to make this deal happen soon!

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)