what do you want to see

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2013 11:12 PM

What do you want to see in bmx. I want to see a better selection of things like cheap stems, I don't want to be another kid with another sunday freeze.

|

11/8/2013 11:35 PM

More Front Brake Forks
Really good value Brake like the Springfield that works as a Front Brake
More Welded Brake Mounts
More Chainstay Brake Mounts
More 9"+ Standover Frames
Long Tripod Posts (200mm+)
More 4 Piece Bars
More Coloured Tyres.

|

11/8/2013 11:41 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

More Front Brake Forks
Really good value Brake like the Springfield that works as a Front Brake
More Welded Brake Mounts
More Chainstay Brake Mounts
More 9"+ Standover Frames
Long Tripod Posts (200mm+)
More 4 Piece Bars
More Coloured Tyres.

Ha! I'm not the only four piece rider!

|

11/8/2013 11:57 PM

More front hubs with threaded 14mm axles instead of this press on bullshit, I hate it cause every press on hardware hub I've have, never spins very well when I crank down on my bolts when tightening them..

More variety of chromoly hub guards, there's a few but after riding chromoly guards front & back, I'll never ever go back to pc or aluminum guards. The chromoly slides sooo much better when you land on your hub guard & you don't hang up at all.

less freecoasters unless it's something new, like the Kink (although some say it's just an Ezra clone, idk), Ezra, & Eclat. It's just a rebranded KHE, nothing special in my eyes (yes I'm aware some companies like Cult have refined it, but still)

More good white hubs, I had to spray mine. seems a lot of companies don't make white hubs anymore

hubs with steel hardware, I'm not a fan of this aluminum shit that deforms

|

11/9/2013 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 8:48 AM

Full bmx DVDs with only dirt jumping or park riding or even vert......tired of DVDs with nothing but street

|

11/9/2013 9:20 AM

a bigger selection.... bars,shoes, seats etc. literally everything now is massive bars, vans clone shoes, and fat seats or those ugly tripod seats or whatever.

|

11/9/2013 9:50 AM

A remake of the movie RAD duh

|

4 Pegs Or No Pegs

11/9/2013 3:36 PM

More q lite hubs and more colors

|

Bang Bang bmx