what does bmx mean to you?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2013 8:26 PM

not tryna bitch to you guys, but my life is shitty. luckily, i have bmx. to me, riding bikes is an escape from the bullshit that life throws out. riding is a time for me to forget my problems for a little and have some fun.

what about you guys?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/18/2013 8:36 PM

nothin really

|

10/18/2013 8:57 PM

Its my hobby, it keeps me out of trouble, gives me something to spend my money on haha, helps me get my mind off things, gives me something to put my time into, something to look forward to, a community to belong too, and that goes for all the types of biking I do.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/18/2013 9:55 PM

Not getting in trouble for spending so much time on the Xbox and not having to talk to my parents/people.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/18/2013 10:13 PM

A time when I can go all out on something.

|

10/19/2013 6:50 AM

O DAMN! LOOK WHO"S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/19/2013 7:04 AM

Gets me out of my house to chill with friends.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/19/2013 9:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2013 6:01 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

O DAMN! LOOK WHO"S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Back again
crazy's back
Tell some men
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back

Lolz

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/19/2013 11:28 AM

Bicycle Motocross

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/19/2013 2:04 PM

It's just something that makes me feel alive.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/19/2013 5:22 PM

Gives me something to do, it keeps me fit, it keeps me happy!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/19/2013 5:34 PM

It means doing drugs and getting drunk and doing ugly fat bitches but when you are drunk they are hot.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/19/2013 8:19 PM

In all honesty, bmx is my escape. Suffering from Clinical depression and severe anxiety can be rough. I've had many thoughts of killing myself recently but I just go to the skatepark and calm down. Please don't think I'm a psyco. But everyone has their thing to make them feel better, they need to do it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/19/2013 8:32 PM

future FBM wrote:

In all honesty, bmx is my escape. Suffering from Clinical depression and severe anxiety can be rough. I've had many thoughts of killing myself recently but I just go to the skatepark and calm down. Please don't think I'm a psyco. But everyone has their thing to make them feel better, they need to do it.

sorry to hear that man , you will pull through . good luck i know a few people like that you got it hard

|

10/19/2013 9:56 PM

my everything

|

10/19/2013 10:28 PM

future FBM wrote:

dude i feel you. life's rough, and i've been depressed too. you're not a pyscho, you're just a dude pulling through the realities of life. keep shredding man!

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/19/2013 10:43 PM

(Not trying to be Nigel Sylvester)

BMX is the way I express myself. It truely defines who I am. Being on a bike lets me be who I am and express myself through it. Artists express themselves through pen and paper , for us it's through a bike. Just cruising through the streets with my hat backwards (I wear helmets though) and my pants a bit too low is what makes me an individual. Biking is my stress reliever as well as MY art. It doesn't matter what you can do or how you do it , as long as you're having fun and having good vibes is BMX.

I'm young and have alot to learn about life as well as BMX but I'm sure as long as I live , my bike well always be close.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short