|

2/20/2012 5:42 PM

eskimojay wrote:

criminal mischeif!

jesuslizard wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]
hell yeah, man

Van Homan...so good

|

$350 gets you a frame made in america however you want it!
http://www.machinebikeco.com/

2/20/2012 5:42 PM

paranoidmexican009 wrote:

its probably your poor spelling

no ive tryed in person but ive never been good at spelling

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/20/2012 5:49 PM

well seeing as all i do is bmx or go on this website its life

|

idfk

2/20/2012 6:21 PM

it is.... freedom, a creative outlet, a haven away from problems, some might say it is my life... but it is much more than that to me. i had no friends i had nobody to talk to i had nothing to do... i thought many times about comitting suicide... then i picked up a ride bmx magazine in the library and it opened my eyes to a whole new world... and my love for bikes was born...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

2/20/2012 6:49 PM

its been slowly dyin for me. the people i ride with kinda hold me back now cause no one ever wants to ride anymore. but i love the feeling of family, like on here if your not a dumb ass or a troll you get accepted, and its so cool to go to a skatepark and know youll make some friends just because you ride bikes.

|

2/20/2012 7:01 PM

BMX is youth. When I'm riding I'm not a 42 year-old web-developing cube-rat anymore. smile

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

2/20/2012 7:20 PM

My problems melt away when im riding, my bikes an extension of my body. Makes me feel really in the moment, and for me it's just pure joy, not much else can make me as happy

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/20/2012 8:25 PM

couldn't say it any better

|

2/20/2012 10:31 PM

Yeah i hate when kids are like, "can you tailwhip?" or "can you barspin?" and i cant barspin, and i cant tailwhip, i hate how so many people out there see the guys hucking them selves off jumps doing crazy tricks and than expect everyone to be able to do that, iv been bmxing a while and i dont care if i cant tailwhip or barspin, its not about that, so what if i dont get sponsored, thats not what im trying to go do, i just ride my bike the way i wanna ride it and i love doing tricks that i love to do, who cares if i do the same tricks over and over? Nobody can tell me to stop doing a trick because THEY are tired of it, i dont give a shit what they think. I just love doing the tricks i do and it keeps me happy and most importanty keeps me active and gives me something to look foward, bmxing got me off drugs, got my grades up, and got me alot better friends that love doing the same thing i do. I just love getting on my bike after not being on it for a while and just popping into one of my creative footjam tricks and just to have that awesome feeling i love, iv never been more passionate about anything and i dont think i ever will

|

Been steering bars since febuary of 2010

2/20/2012 10:35 PM

I like where this thread is going.

|

2/20/2012 11:29 PM

follow up to D Thompson's post

|

2/20/2012 11:52 PM

jesuslizard wrote:

community.

on those days i roll into the skatepark, and it's taken over by scooter kids and skateboarders, and i'm the only biker there, it's a drag. but then some other locals pop in and then it's just smiles, fun, and suddenly all the other kids at the part sit back and let the bikes through to actually get a run in. challenging each other to learn something new, games of BIKE, jokes, and just hanging out. then from there, you go to the local street spots with a crew of random people you've never rode with before, find new spots, and get a good session in. and when the next time rolls around and you go to the park for the warm up laps, sometimes those same guys show up again, you get other people to join up with you guys, and then you just do the same thing over again. you create a base of friends that way, people you can ride with who notice your progression and encourage you to keep pushing yourself. it's like a tribal collective mindset and it keeps supporting itself.

Wish it was like that here. Alot of the skaters here cause problems, then end up calling the cops on us and WE get in trouble. Karma's a bitch tho, it'll catch up to them one day.

|

2/20/2012 11:55 PM

jj0996 wrote:

i dont know if its just me but do any of you feel a spiritual connection with the riding

jesuslizard wrote:

only if i smoke bud before hand

The only thing I hate about smoking before I ride, is it makes me less likely to go big because it makes me think more about how much it's gonna suck if I eat shit. Lol

|

2/21/2012 12:04 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Bmx is an escape from reality. It is an escape from all the wrong going on in the world. It clears the mind. It's almost like the second my feet hit the pedals that life pauses for a moment, and nothing else is going on around me. It's like everything wrong is right. Nothing can hurt me. I am in my moment.

Nike iD wrote:

I would agree with all this except I'm afraid to get hurt.......

jj0996 wrote:

ya dont you think that were not. were all afraid to get hurt we just learn to over come it. 2 days ago i could feeble grind now i land it every time it just takes the right moment to take the risk

I hate it when my mates say, 'I don't wanna do it cause I'm scared...' Because everyone gets scared, its what you make of your fear, u have to learn to control it for good and not let it control you. Btw its not as if they are gonna 3 bar bar a 10ft drop, just something like the spine(which they still haven't hit after 5+ times to that skate park).

I will always be like I'm scared but the difference is I always at least give it a go... and they are always like you weren't scared, then i go off at them again about everyone getting scared, ahaha. also it helps to believe in yourself, but know your limits...

|

Cool Story Bro

2/21/2012 12:10 AM

jj0996 wrote:

i dont know if its just me but do any of you feel a spiritual connection with the riding

jesuslizard wrote:

only if i smoke bud before hand

-Havok- wrote:

The only thing I hate about smoking before I ride, is it makes me less likely to go big because it makes me think more about how much it's gonna suck if I eat shit. Lol

?t=1m53s haha

yeah, the skaters are still dicks here, but most of them are pretty chill. the only ones who are assholes are the wigger ones that come out of Pontiac and all they do is steal people's shit, snake people's runs and act like they had right of way, and just do whatever to cause fights. they don't fuck around with many of the bikers and for good reason: we're a little psychotic over here and there are some big boys riding the bikes. punk asses would get smashed if they actually tried any shit. but, most of them will be down with BMX because "Chris Cole rides a Cult frame!" haha. good enough reason for me.
|

2/21/2012 12:13 AM

and as far as what bmx means to me: I think that is is an awsome escape away from all my problems and worries. Being a teenager and only recently getting into bmx(4-5months(ish)) I think that it helps me to discover who I am, and allows alot of thinking space, aspecially when I just hop on my bike and ride around and just go where ever I feel like going, and not doing anything crazy, just cruzing around and throwing a couple of 180s, manuals/nose manuals,est..

|

Cool Story Bro

2/21/2012 7:47 AM

nothing anymore. except money getting thrown down the drain.
my bikes get stolen way too much.

|

"I'd rather grind a rail then be in heaven" ~ Garrett Reynolds!
text ~ 269-262-8763
Refs:
]3ig-]2ob-352, Harry95, Abod, legendsx23, fitbike7447, iridebmxerveryday(x3),
TheKinker2010, Billizle, dave805, RedCrayon, dk disaster.

2/21/2012 8:02 AM

tyler_rides! wrote:

that is completely 100% your fault...UNLESS

someone is breaking into your house every night and stealing your bike

|

2/21/2012 9:25 AM

tyler_rides! wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

that is completely 100% your fault...UNLESS

someone is breaking into your house every night and stealing your bike

its not exacty my fault when the first time they smashed my car window to get my bike,
and then the second time it got stolen when it was on my friends front porch which is an enclosed area,
they got the lock ndone and took his ps3 n my bike.

|

text ~ 269-262-8763
Refs:

2/21/2012 9:35 AM

tyler_rides! wrote:

it's not rocket science...

don't leave it in plain view on someone's porch, don't leave it in plain view in a car...

|

2/21/2012 9:38 AM

being with mates, having fun and a laugh

|

parkrat.

2/21/2012 9:57 AM

Ben Lewis ~~"Bmx to me is essentially ,having a laugh,riding with mates and a bit of self destruction "

|

2/21/2012 10:37 AM

D Thompson wrote:

it's not rocket science...

don't leave it in plain view on someone's porch, don't leave it in plain view in a car...

very true, but i guess im just pissed cause i was gonna sell it to do stuff to my car.

|

text ~ 269-262-8763
Refs:

2/21/2012 11:46 AM

its just fun. i quit for a few years but the more i think about how much fun it was the more i want my new bike already. something to take your mind of stupid ass shit and just do whatever. good or bad at it

|

2/21/2012 12:21 PM

I think we can all agree that while you're riding you get the feeling there's nothing better you could be doing that moment

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/21/2012 12:23 PM

The worst thing I ever did was quit BMX. Sure, I quit for girls and cars which seemed to make sense at the time, but in retrospect I wish I would have just kept riding.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

2/21/2012 1:17 PM

iamtim wrote:

The worst thing I ever did was quit BMX. Sure, I quit for girls and cars which seemed to make sense at the time, but in retrospect I wish I would have just kept riding.

bet it feels great to be back on a bike after all those years, especially on that good looking 24.

|

2/21/2012 2:08 PM

its more acceptable than dungeons and dragons

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/21/2012 2:15 PM

JP96 wrote:

its been slowly dyin for me. the people i ride with kinda hold me back now cause no one ever wants to ride anymore. but i love the feeling of family, like on here if your not a dumb ass or a troll you get accepted, and its so cool to go to a skatepark and know youll make some friends just because you ride bikes.

ride by you self i do it all the time it helps me consontrate

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype