what dose BMX mean to you?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2012 2:24 PM

iamtim wrote:

The worst thing I ever did was quit BMX. Sure, I quit for girls and cars which seemed to make sense at the time, but in retrospect I wish I would have just kept riding.

jesuslizard wrote:

bet it feels great to be back on a bike after all those years, especially on that good looking 24.

Oh, it's the greatest thing in the world. I tried road cycling for a number of years but it just wasn't the same.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

2/21/2012 2:25 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

its more acceptable than dungeons and dragons

Aww, can't you do BOTH? :D

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

2/21/2012 2:27 PM

1. websites
2. edits
3. forums

|

2/21/2012 2:47 PM

It's also a good go between full time parenting and male prostitution

|

2/21/2012 2:52 PM

To me it means good times with my mates, fun progressing, pain now and again haha and just something to get away from thinking about exams and stuff!

|

2/23/2012 7:49 AM

iamtim wrote:

The worst thing I ever did was quit BMX. Sure, I quit for girls and cars which seemed to make sense at the time, but in retrospect I wish I would have just kept riding.

jesuslizard wrote:

bet it feels great to be back on a bike after all those years, especially on that good looking 24.

iamtim wrote:

Oh, it's the greatest thing in the world. I tried road cycling for a number of years but it just wasn't the same.

haha, yeah, i use the roadie for the endurance workouts and on those days i just want to go really really fast. it's a different mindset.

|

2/23/2012 12:10 PM

To me bmx is fun, nature, outdoors, hanging with friends, meeting new ones, creativity, and freedom.

|

2/23/2012 1:29 PM

bmx is my passion and i spend hours on end either on vital riding or thinkin bout the sick lines that could be done where ever i am. bmx is wat i want to do for the rest of my life

|

Rails not Trails