what frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2008 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:12 PM

hey im buying a new frame soon, i dont know wat i want. it needs to be strong, light, mid bottom bracket, intergrated headset, low, and be able to run pegs. if use know any frames like that can you tell me cheersWink

|

5/13/2008 6:42 AM

fit HAWK

|

your skill level is not defined by the price of your bike

stop hating on everyone all the time, just go ride

[RVABMX]

5/13/2008 7:33 AM

The Fit S3 or S3.5 is probably the strongest, lightest, and lowest frame you can buy.

I just bought the S3 and I can attest that it feels so niiiiiiiiiice. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with an S3 or 3.5.

|

5/13/2008 7:40 AM

FEDERAL HAMILTON

|

5/13/2008 7:46 AM

Asklepios wrote:

The Fit S3 or S3.5 is probably the strongest, lightest, and lowest frame you can buy.

I just bought the S3 and I can attest that it feels so niiiiiiiiiice. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with an S3 or 3.5.

but that has an intergrated headset

|

<insert signature here>

5/13/2008 7:56 AM

Asklepios wrote:

iBike wrote:

but that has an intergrated headset

I do not think $20 would be an overwhelming obstacle. I'm thinking about getting the 3.5 myself. That or the ian. Come on tax check.

|

Let's get awesome!

5/13/2008 8:46 AM

anything FIT

|

5/13/2008 8:48 AM

Fit Eddie Cleveland is an awesome choice, available brakeless or with brakes, mid bb, internal headset, lowest fit frame ever (almost as low as a fly tierra), tiny dropouts you can still run pegs on, CHEAPER than a Fly Tierra.

|

5/13/2008 10:11 AM

in terms of bmx; internal and intergrated are the same.. I love the eddie frame, but it is hard to dial the chain in, I run an odd gear 25-8. I had to use a half-link and 8t driver does not like half link.. I don't think you should run pegs on it though, the dropouts can take it but I would go with hawk or dehart. I am not about spending more than $300 on a frame. It just isn't work it. The S 3.5 is nice and everything but has a heavy price tag. I was disappointed in the price of the Sunday Ian... way too high for a frame..

|

5/13/2008 10:21 AM

I'd suggest the Eddie,or the S3.5.

|

5/13/2008 11:54 AM

The Fit S3.5 is an LTF with different stickers.

Internal headsets and Integrated headsets are 2 totally different things.
Internal still uses a thin aluminum cup, and are used on race frames.
Integrated use no cups and just drop in the bearings and your good.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

5/13/2008 12:22 PM

I've heard a lot of talk that the S3.5 is the LTF, does anyone have any proof of this?

I love Fit and Macneil too much so any frame from either company is good by me. Also FBM and Sunday frames kick ass. Pay the extra money because the longevity of the frames life will be worth it and make sure you get a frame that has a lifetime warranty on it.

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

5/13/2008 1:03 PM

im buying the fit hawk pretty soon

|

kylemcelligott.com

5/13/2008 1:18 PM

jmoney wrote:

I've heard a lot of talk that the S3.5 is the LTF, does anyone have any proof of this?

I love Fit and Macneil too much so any frame from either company is good by me. Also FBM and Sunday frames kick ass. Pay the extra money because the longevity of the frames life will be worth it and make sure you get a frame that has a lifetime warranty on it.

It's HOGWASH. There a MANY differences in the frames, mostly in the rear triangle. LTF has wishbone chainstay, S3.5 does not. LTF has bulleted stays the dropouts, S3.5 does not. S3.5 has removable brake mounts. LTF does not..... etc.
The weight and geometry ARE similar though.
Fit and S&M are connected.
The year 2000:
Robbie Morales has been riding for Terrible One since it started, but now he has left T1 to start a new company called Fit Bikes.
It's official in november 2000. Robbie Morales has teamed up with S&Ms Chris Moeller to form the Fit Bike Co. In the company's short life, they have already been able to put together an all stars team consisting of Nate Hanson, Mike Aitken and Brian Foster.

|

5/13/2008 4:27 PM

yea i was thinkin about the eddie cleveland its perfect for what i want but im not sure if the dropouts are big enough to run pegs. im going to be running those skinny tree pegs do you think they will fit

|

5/13/2008 4:39 PM

sja_ridebmx wrote:

yea i was thinkin about the eddie cleveland its perfect for what i want but im not sure if the dropouts are big enough to run pegs. im going to be running those skinny tree pegs do you think they will fit

My frend has just got one and it's relly sweet the drop outs are relly small tho not sure how pegs will go

|

DANGER!

5/13/2008 4:40 PM

jacobbmx013 wrote:

fit HAWK

No!

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

5/13/2008 4:41 PM

Fit ED, Ian Sunday, or get an S&M LTF

|

5/13/2008 4:46 PM

getting a S3.5 as soon as I have the money

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/13/2008 4:50 PM

ian schwartz sunday for sure

|

en dub!

5/13/2008 5:09 PM

so do you think tree skinny pegs will fit on a eddie cleveland frame.

|

5/13/2008 5:13 PM

sja_ridebmx wrote:

i guess they will..... but idk why you would want those pegs, they wear down pretty fast.... plus who wants to spend $20+ on one peg??? not me

|

5/13/2008 5:14 PM

sja_ridebmx wrote:

they will
my friend has them and rides that frame

|

5/14/2008 2:20 AM

cheers. those pegs are light as fukkkkkkk.

|

5/14/2008 2:25 AM

go the sunday ian schwartz intergrated seatpost yo

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BMX DAY!! August first yo!!

5/14/2008 2:43 AM

i dont really like the design of it. i dont like the seatpost idea

|

5/14/2008 7:03 AM

fitED

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

5/14/2008 8:02 AM

jacobbmx013 wrote:

fit HAWK

2funny4u wrote:

No!

the fit hawk kicks ass!!!!!

ive been riding it since i bought it the day it came out!!!

never EVER had a problem!!!

|

your skill level is not defined by the price of your bike

stop hating on everyone all the time, just go ride

[RVABMX]

5/14/2008 4:43 PM

yea i wanted the fit hawk.....its my favourite frame but some people have it allready where i live and i dont want to get the same as any one else.

|

5/14/2008 4:49 PM

i already know im gonna get shit for this but what about an eastern Reaper II or dragon III

|

I burn skateboards