what grind wax works best

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2013 7:10 AM

i know there is a few brands that did grind wax's but is there one that works better or do they all do the same. as effectiveness????

|

7/19/2013 7:11 AM

All the same. That's why I make my own

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/19/2013 8:33 AM

Cheap candles work for me.

|

7/19/2013 9:43 AM

Going faster works best

|

fack off

7/19/2013 9:44 AM

Crayola crayons.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/19/2013 9:44 AM

depends on how good you put it on.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/19/2013 10:00 AM

Go to your grocery store an get a jesus candle. Or any other saint. That wax slides like crazy

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/19/2013 10:38 AM

If you must buy some get some little Mikeys bees wax shit works great only reason i know got a bar for free would never waste my money on name brand wax like said above candles or perfin canning wax works great and is dirt cheap

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/19/2013 10:47 AM

Put candle in pot
Turn heat on like medium
Put a little butter in like 1 teaspoon per candle
Put a little vegetable/olive oil in dont use too much just like 1 tablespoon per candle
Pour in whats its going to be used out of. (I use a empty deodorant thing)
Let dry about 2hrs.
Done

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/19/2013 1:54 PM

i put some candles with the wics taken out of them in a like a pop can or something melt them on the stove and put a tablespoon of butter and a crayon (color of your choice) and melt them all together then let sit over night.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/19/2013 2:01 PM

SickDude wrote:

Go to your grocery store an get a jesus candle. Or any other saint. That wax slides like crazy

I did that. I just smashed the jar thing and cut the candle. I wonder if that's unappropiate or offensive though..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/19/2013 2:08 PM

i just use the wax i got with my FIT OG pegs, its awesome

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/19/2013 4:17 PM

I either make my own with candles i get or just use it without making anything my own. Its super easy to find it where i live because old people like candles and when they decide to move to florida or something they sell like 50 huge ones dirt cheap! haha its awesome cuz i got 50 candles for like 2 bucks in quarters haha. Imma try and make my own when i get bored and just put like petroleum jelly (i use it for my dirty girls ;D ) and maybe some crisco and olive oil. It would probably slide like a Mustang on an icey road!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/19/2013 4:42 PM

Go to Winners or Sears and they always have candles on sale , pretty fat ones too.
They can get some pocket wax or phat candles that'll last a while for dirt cheap.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/19/2013 6:04 PM

Find the biggest cheapest candle and use that. Or out two cranks extra in and slide it rough

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/19/2013 6:32 PM

the other day i put paraffin wax on a bench and it was so hot out the shit was liquid. but when its not really hot out gulf wax works great its paraffin wax. paraffin wax is just candle wax but in bar form.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/19/2013 6:33 PM

the kind that is waxy

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/20/2013 12:44 AM

i have federal wax and it works wonders.

|

Bruh