what grips do you recommend??

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2011 1:53 PM

i want some grips that are good and will hold up for a while... (iv been running chase hawk grips)

|

Riding is my escape.

4/28/2011 1:54 PM

Not ODI's. I've had them for two months and this forum persuaded me to buy some, and I HATE them

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/28/2011 1:54 PM

cult deharts, enough said

|

4/28/2011 1:56 PM

CARL wrote:

Cult Faith's, 'Nuff Said!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/28/2011 1:56 PM

Duo martinez grips are the best, but i love my cult faiths.

|

4/28/2011 1:57 PM

CARL wrote:

No, i went through two pairs of deharts is 3 months

get animal mudafukin edwins

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

4/28/2011 1:57 PM

fuck any1 who doesnt like odi. best shit in this world after fucking girls vaginas.
i went from animal to odi back to animal and i hated animal cus they sucked compared to odi so now im back wit black odi's
looking to get chase d grips next

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

4/28/2011 1:59 PM

ODI!!!! FTW!!!!!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

4/28/2011 1:59 PM

i like the cult faiths but do they last?

|

Riding is my escape.

4/28/2011 2:01 PM

camjf wrote:

Not ODI's. I've had them for two months and this forum persuaded me to buy some, and I HATE them

Same thing happened to me! Someone said it might be because mine were a color and not black or gum.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

4/28/2011 2:02 PM

CARL wrote:

narvaez bmx wrote:

No, i went through two pairs of deharts is 3 months

get animal mudafukin edwins

Edwins are notorious for not holding up, I went through a pair in couple of months, as do a lot of people.

|

4/28/2011 2:13 PM

camjf wrote:

theyre just grips no biggie. hahaha i dont understand how you can hate odi's. they last for ever, look clean, and are comfy. either you havent broke the sealant yet or they wore quick? but i doubt they did. ull start to like em i bet.

ps. tips on grips (hah rhymed)- the more you stretch them out on ur bars, the comfier they feel but they wear faster. vice versa. also if you boil ur grips in water for a bit they slide right on the bars and fit to ur hands...... such good feel.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

4/28/2011 2:19 PM

just buy edwins, or deharts, or united nathans, or odis. i got those 3 around christmas:
edwins. really comfy but to short for my liking and last quite a while
loved the deharts but they ripped and got holes in them after 3 weeks and didnt have flanges but where suppeeeer comfy
out the nathans on. soooo comfy at first touch, but only last 2 1/2 weeks, and the flanges ripped off. yeah ripped off.....
so now im running odis and if you boil them and sctretch them out and just be a man and break them in they are super comfy and last a while, currently what im running. yes i have had all these grips since christmas. and i have some hawks in my garage for enxt grips.

|

4/28/2011 2:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 2:42 PM

another set of hawks, best ever.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/28/2011 2:49 PM

Animal edwins are the best but they're kinda short. get 2 pairs, cut one grip in half. put each half on the bars then put the full grips on, wala you have longer grips.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 2:53 PM

dk vice anyone

|

4/28/2011 2:58 PM

trey jones is coming with a new signature gripp, ill buy it
and i heard duo is great

|

4/28/2011 3:11 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

dk vice anyone

this or odi long necks
or if you can find the lizard skin grips there pretty awesome had them for like 6 months but i forget who makes them

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/28/2011 3:19 PM

This thread has been made a thousand times.
Odi Longnecks
Cult Deharts
Cult Faiths
Animal Edwins
United Nathans

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/28/2011 4:01 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

dk vice anyone

bricerbmx wrote:

this or odi long necks
or if you can find the lizard skin grips there pretty awesome had them for like 6 months but i forget who makes them

i take it their good then right?

|

4/28/2011 4:06 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

dk vice anyone

bricerbmx wrote:

this or odi long necks

NewSkoolRider wrote:

ye man amazing grips and there long too i had them for 6 months and they still had alot of life in them when i got rid of them and there easy on the hands too

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 4:11 PM

im talking about the lizard skins
ive never had a problem with any dk grips

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 4:12 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

this or odi long necks

NewSkoolRider wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

ye man amazing grips and there long too i had them for 6 months and they still had alot of life in them when i got rid of them and there easy on the hands too

thanks...just what i was looking for :-)

|

4/28/2011 4:17 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

NewSkoolRider wrote:

thanks...just what i was looking for :-)

anytime buddy

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 4:29 PM

Cult faiths are amazing!

|

4/28/2011 4:43 PM

use the search bar

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/28/2011 5:54 PM

Shadow Thirteen's are my personal favorite.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/28/2011 5:56 PM

i like vital's search bar grips

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 6:00 PM

duo bohan best grips!
|

Refs : ninjacat33

4/28/2011 7:39 PM

ThatDude wrote:

Cult faiths are amazing!

They are magnificent!! and last longer than Deharts..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand