what happened to Alex Liiv?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2014 2:44 PM

last i heard he had maybe jumped onto a boat and was missing. i dont remember hearing anything after that. kinda weird. this is what burns said last july.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

6/9/2014 2:54 PM

Yeah it is weird. Ill shoot Sean a message and see what has happened.
Been really weird and I only just saw that post last week and haven't seen anything of him in ages. Hope he is alright.
Might just be injured at the moment so we aren't seeing much of him. Still weird though

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/9/2014 4:06 PM

He came back. I believe he basically got on a ship with a bunch of people (prisoners?) and took some time away from the world. Atleast thats what I heard.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/9/2014 4:23 PM

^^^pretty much that, i saw on sean burns instagram he came back

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/9/2014 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2014 4:32 PM

He smashed his face so hard on that facêplant he went through the earth and come out in china !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/9/2014 9:01 PM

well then. that's kinda fucked. maybe he just decided to go all boat punx and travel by hopping boat to boat in harbors lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 9:12 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

well then. that's kinda fucked. maybe he just decided to go all boat punx and travel by hopping boat to boat in harbors lol

I don't see how he could go wrong

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

6/9/2014 10:10 PM

He wanted to get away from bmx for a while. He still posts pics and stuff on Instagram fairly regularly. I was talking to jay Wilson about him not long back.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.