what happens when we dont have a place to ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2008 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:01 PM

really.. its dumb that cops give us tickets for riding.. its not like we are harming anyone or doing drugs or anything... just like the cops around here.. you get stopped for pullin wheelies down the road cause its a distraction to the drivers and reckless.. so fuckin stupid

|

3/13/2008 5:59 PM

dude thats fuckin rediculous. i got a ticker for riding a sidewalk.

|

3/13/2008 5:59 PM

dude thats fuckin rediculous. i got a ticker for riding a sidewalk.

|

3/13/2008 6:07 PM

wow there is a park like that around where i live its so stupid

|

Ride Bikes

3/13/2008 6:07 PM

fuck cops
they tore down the only skatepark within riding distance in the whole town for tennis courts that no one even uses, and then harass us for riding elsewhere.

hahaha i have a story, today me and a couple people were shredding my friends rail at his house, and his house is on a busy street, and a cop was trying to turn, and we all grinded it in front of him, like yeahhh bitch, what you gonna do about that???? haha

|

3/13/2008 7:19 PM

wow that wouldnt even happen round here thers no skate prak for at least 10 miles and it sucks balls

|

3/13/2008 7:41 PM

were i live the only thing that cops want you to do is wear a helmet and at most of the parks they have these rules but nobody follows them and sometimes people light fires at the parks to jump them. when the cops drive past they dont even turn their head to look at what we are doing. it must suck to have such dumbass cops sometimes when we ride street nothing happens they just ask us calmly to leave but we never do we just keep riding!

|