what helped you guys learn bars

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2015 7:20 PM

Im trying to learn barspins but i cant seem the throw the bars. Any imput is greatly appreciated

|

8/12/2015 7:39 PM

I taped my penis to the side of my asshole, it gave me more room to get the bars around. 10/10 would recommend.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/12/2015 7:43 PM

Raise your seat so it hooks into your asshole , that way your bike stays stable

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/12/2015 7:56 PM

To learn barspins I started out with half bars on the ground, Take your pegs off the bike then put one foot on your axle and the other on the pedal, throw half bars without falling because your back foot will come off the axle if anything goes wrong, and just land your foot on the ground and you wont fall. Once you get that motion down you can start putting both feet on the pedals, then spinning your cranks backwards and stepping off the back of the bike so you dont fall, throw the bar and plan ahead to step off the bike by dropping one foot and taking the other off.

|

8/12/2015 7:59 PM

let me know if that helps

|

8/12/2015 8:03 PM

htc9222 wrote:

let me know if that helps

Thanks a bunch ill try this out tomorrow

|

8/13/2015 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2015 6:59 PM

Oh yeah and I would recommend knee pads and shin guards for this, its just not worth hitting your knees and injuring them early on. keep your lower legs together and back like if your pinching the seat or try to at least, it just makes it so the bike and your body stays more balance if you start to fall, you won't lose yourself as much. Keep seat at a medium low height cause eventually your going to drop it anyway, unless your really struggling, then maybe raise it, but eventually you will want it lower to do tail-whips. Eventually once you get those half bars and bars down on the ground, you basically just take your throwing hand lift it up like a bunnyhop, but instead when you lift up you lift the bike up evenly and then throw, once you do that like 100s of times you can eventually transition into an actual bunny hop little by little. then eventually you can just bring the front tire up wayy before the back , level out and still be comfortable throwing

|

8/14/2015 7:05 AM

I learned them Manual first, back when seat posts were seen and not imagined.

Then I started trying to hop them a little off curbs, then found a flyout that booted enough for me to pinch and throw. I was super comfy with manny bars though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2015 3:50 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I learned them Manual first, back when seat posts were seen and not imagined.

Then I started trying to hop them a little off curbs, then found a flyout that booted enough for me to pinch and throw. I was super comfy with manny bars though.

whenever somone says manny bars i think gay bars.
whenever somone says manual barspin, i think manual------hop barspin

I learned them doing the manual bars (leaning over da front wheel and picking up the front slightlysilly )

doing a high hop and throwing them never helped me. After learning the manny bars, I did kinda a dead hop. hopping both wheels at a time and that was that. over time you try to getem higher.

btw, I learned them two months ago

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]