you wont regret that decision
ive had animals, love odi so much more

and fuck yeah for the nightwolf. such a sick seat, im ordering one soon too

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/26/2009 8:19 PM

cool. get the edwins or odi

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/26/2009 8:22 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

get odi longneck grips

im buyin some odis and duo homan's soon. the duo homans feel soooo nice

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

Ressler711 wrote:

get odi longneck grips

ok thanks but sombody said i needed to boil them to make them good and yea the seat is pretty sick ive been wantin to get one for awhile but just havent got around to it lol

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

cool!
im getting a straight cable

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/26/2009 8:26 PM

sunday color. wrote:

cool!

cool! lol

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 8:26 PM

sunday color. wrote:

cool!

haha what kind

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

11/26/2009 8:28 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

get odi longneck grips

mlr2121 wrote:

ok thanks but sombody said i needed to boil them to make them good and yea the seat is pretty sick ive been wantin to get one for awhile but just havent got around to it lol

some people do. i didnt, mine felt good out of the box and only got better. and yeah its dope, my buddy has the railed version, pretty comfy too

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/26/2009 8:30 PM

get odi longnecks and get a like 75mm or smaller post
saves some weight and anything longer than that is just sitting there doing nothing.

idk what the shadow comes in, just thought id let u no

|

i love fat chicks <3

11/26/2009 8:31 PM

sunday color. wrote:

cool!

bmxer10 wrote:

haha what kind

what ever the shop has

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/26/2009 8:32 PM

sunday color. wrote:

cool!

bmxer10 wrote:

haha what kind

sunday color. wrote:

what ever the shop has

oh haha. i reccomend odyssey linear slic kable. i got 2 of them. they work like a charm

|

11/26/2009 8:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2009 8:34 PM

devyn wrote:

saves some weight and anything longer than that is just sitting there doing nothing.

yea i have a thermalite in 75 but i dont like the way it looks + i like the design of the shadow so ill prolly just cut it + im not really a weight weenie i like my bike kinda like 25 or around there and what im about to say is kinda random but who the hell likes 330 seat posts? way to big

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 8:34 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

haha what kind

sunday color. wrote:

what ever the shop has

bmxer10 wrote:

oh haha. i reccomend odyssey linear slic kable. i got 2 of them. they work like a charm

if they have it ill get it

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/26/2009 8:37 PM

devyn wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

yea i have a thermalite in 75 but i dont like the way it looks + i like the design of the shadow so ill prolly just cut it + im not really a weight weenie i like my bike kinda like 25 or around there and what im about to say is kinda random but who the hell likes 330 seat posts? way to big

haha i saw the macniel one on this dude bike and it looks wack

|

11/26/2009 8:40 PM

devyn wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

haha i saw the macniel one on this dude bike and it looks wack

i know i cant stand anything higher than
==============

==============

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 8:44 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

dude the term weight weenie doesnt make sense to me

sure if you ask 1000 questions about weight id say you are.

but like me for example, i like having a light bike 20-21 lbs. i'm like 120 lbs and that feels right to me. sure i could ride a 25 pound bike and be fine.
but its my personal prefeence. bigger guys probbaly feel like i do on a 24-25 pound bike

so i think your weight preference of your bike has to do with how heavy/strong you are.
not if you want to look cool with the lightest bike

|

i love fat chicks <3

11/26/2009 8:56 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

some people do. i didnt, mine felt good out of the box and only got better. and yeah its dope, my buddy has the railed version, pretty comfy too

i didnt boil mine either and they felt perfect
shadow gutturals are my second choice

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/26/2009 8:59 PM

you have a thermalite post? dude please post a picture of how it looks on your bike. im thinking about geting it. maybe sanding it down to change the shape though.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/26/2009 9:04 PM

devyn wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

Not everybody wants to run a seat that is completely useless.

|

11/26/2009 9:05 PM

devyn wrote:

Dumbass, not everyone runs slammed seats.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

11/26/2009 9:08 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Dumbass, not everyone runs slammed seats.

Thank god. I'm starting to feel like I'm some sort of lone psychopath wanting to actually have a seat that I can sit on from time to time.

|

11/26/2009 9:27 PM

why branches?

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

11/26/2009 9:36 PM

biskit wrote:

why branches?

I don't know his reasoning, but they seem pretty awesome. you can get the Tree barends that screw right into the bars which is a really cool feature.

|

11/26/2009 9:39 PM

abod wrote:

you have a thermalite post? dude please post a picture of how it looks on your bike. im thinking about geting it. maybe sanding it down to change the shape though.

its not on anymore and dont get it cause 1:the s thing comes off easy and 2 its plastic 3 i dont like the design....ill sell you minesmile

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 9:40 PM

biskit wrote:

why branches?

pedantism wrote:

I don't know his reasoning, but they seem pretty awesome. you can get the Tree barends that screw right into the bars which is a really cool feature.

yea + i like the way they look

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 9:42 PM

biskit wrote:

why branches?

pedantism wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

all the st Louis(where tree is located) riders always come down to my park and they all have the prototype shit like the back hub and random little things the guy who makes the stuff comes up with its sick.

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

11/26/2009 9:47 PM

pedantism wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

biskit wrote:

all the st Louis(where tree is located) riders always come down to my park and they all have the prototype shit like the back hub and random little things the guy who makes the stuff comes up with its sick.

tree is sick

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/26/2009 9:53 PM

mlr2121 wrote:

tree is sick

o sho bro

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

11/26/2009 9:54 PM

biskit wrote:

mlr2121 wrote:

tree is sick

biskit wrote:

o sho bro

wtp
eclat
tree
odyssey
sunday

all number 1 couldnt decide

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS