what in the world is this

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2014 7:48 AM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/19/2014 8:01 AM

My friend just.got this lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/19/2014 9:12 AM

ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/19/2014 9:19 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI

This.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/19/2014 10:38 AM

what's wrong? am BB?

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

10/19/2014 10:42 AM

palakawarrior wrote:

what's wrong? am BB?

The chainstay bridge is in a weird spot
also amErican bbs suck

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/19/2014 1:59 PM

No wishbone

|

10/19/2014 2:29 PM

BNC wrote:

No wishbone

This

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

10/19/2014 4:21 PM

No director style wishbone on the chain stay.
No wave DT and/or TT.
No 41 thermal heat treating.

Sunday's entry into the "generic frame" market?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/20/2014 3:11 PM

Illuminati
|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/20/2014 3:58 PM

Do you guys think Jim C.'s absence is responsible for this?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/20/2014 4:24 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I think it's more preference, in the Motoross' case anyway.

Quote straight from G-Sport George himself

"The MotoRoss is Aaron's signature frame. He was not a fan of the wishbone, the wave or the gusset and instead wanted a "classical" look. So that is what we gave him. The frame is by no means "budget", getting a super high level of strength without those features was a challenge but we did it.
The MotoRoss IS post weld heat treated with all the usual 41thermal steps, but has a slightly more limited version of the 41 thermal warranty so it isn't technically 41 thermal."

The Radocaster is probably similar to that in terms of quality, but just took the wishbone out to save on costs. If they ever get rid of the wishbone on the Soundwave, that'd piss me off. Otherwise I don't care.

|

10/20/2014 5:35 PM

^^^ that's the part where i got told by George when i called the new Sunday frames as "budge" parts. lol

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/20/2014 5:45 PM

I can't be the only one disappointed by pretty much everything Sunday has done the past few years besides the Soundwave.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

10/20/2014 6:03 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can't be the only one disappointed by pretty much everything Sunday has done the past few years besides the Soundwave.

Ehh. I'm undecided.

I mean on one hand, I like that they're making budget parts to help people out, but on the other hand I don't, because it makes Sunday look like a shitty brand. They should've done what other companies do and create a side brand like Kink & Mission. That's just my opinion though. Keep making the 41 thermal frame, fork, and bars like they've done from the start, leave the other high end parts to Odyssey, and make budget parts through a side brand.

|

10/20/2014 6:15 PM

I dig the Radocastor. Seems like a nice frame for younger dudes. Sunday is still a great company, nonetheless.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/20/2014 6:30 PM

Stocksy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"The MotoRoss is Aaron's signature frame. He was not a fan of the wishbone, the wave or the gusset and instead wanted a "classical" look. So that is what we gave him. The frame is by no means "budget", getting a super high level of strength without those features was a challenge but we did it.
The MotoRoss IS post weld heat treated with all the usual 41thermal steps, but has a slightly more limited version of the 41 thermal warranty so it isn't technically 41 thermal."

The Radocaster is probably similar to that in terms of quality, but just took the wishbone out to save on costs. If they ever get rid of the wishbone on the Soundwave, that'd piss me off. Otherwise I don't care.

Basically that's what Aaron Ross told George
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/20/2014 6:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

When the freeze came out, i started to become disappointed.

Then they shit out the saker cranks.

._.

Sad day to be a Sunday fan.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/20/2014 7:21 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Ehh. I'm undecided.

I mean on one hand, I like that they're making budget parts to help people out, but on the other hand I don't, because it makes Sunday look like a shitty brand. They should've done what other companies do and create a side brand like Kink & Mission. That's just my opinion though. Keep making the 41 thermal frame, fork, and bars like they've done from the start, leave the other high end parts to Odyssey, and make budget parts through a side brand.

I agree. Sunday's completes are shit. Every kid around here in the market for a complete wants a Sunday because they know that Sunday makes SOME very high quality parts when in reality, their completes are basically shit and someone in the complete market would SOOOOO much better off getting a WTP or Kink or something like that.

Fit is basically the same way too. Fit makes A TON of great aftermarket parts but their completes just aren't that great. They stepped it up a good bit with the 2015s but before, so many of them were unsealed with single walled rims and hi ten frames.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/20/2014 7:40 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I agree. Sunday's completes are shit. Every kid around here in the market for a complete wants a Sunday because they know that Sunday makes SOME very high quality parts when in reality, their completes are basically shit and someone in the complete market would SOOOOO much better off getting a WTP or Kink or something like that.

Fit is basically the same way too. Fit makes A TON of great aftermarket parts but their completes just aren't that great. They stepped it up a good bit with the 2015s but before, so many of them were unsealed with single walled rims and hi ten frames.

Sunday completes are still good. Completes go in a rotation really. Each company has a few building years and then they come out with some amazing completes. This Year Subrosa has really stepped it up and a few others.

When you get down to it, as long as it had double walled rims, is full chromo, and comes with pegs and decent tires and sealed bearings, the complete will last for a good while.

|

10/20/2014 8:31 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sunday completes are still good. Completes go in a rotation really. Each company has a few building years and then they come out with some amazing completes. This Year Subrosa has really stepped it up and a few others.

When you get down to it, as long as it had double walled rims, is full chromo, and comes with pegs and decent tires and sealed bearings, the complete will last for a good while.

Subrosa really did step it up. Last year I was highly against getting any of their bikes in at the shop I work at. They were garbage up until you got into the higher $400 region which doesn't sell too well. This year the $400 models were really good, so we just got a few of them in.

As for the Sunday completes.. I kinda wish they didn't make them because I've heard retards say Sunday is shit just because they broke a stock frame and now they think just cause they broke a stock frame that Sunday sucks.

|

10/20/2014 8:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Subrosa really did step it up. Last year I was highly against getting any of their bikes in at the shop I work at. They were garbage up until you got into the higher $400 region which doesn't sell too well. This year the $400 models were really good, so we just got a few of them in.

As for the Sunday completes.. I kinda wish they didn't make them because I've heard retards say Sunday is shit just because they broke a stock frame and now they think just cause they broke a stock frame that Sunday sucks.

that last part.

goes for 90% of the community.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

10/21/2014 7:15 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

one try kid wrote:

When the freeze came out, i started to become disappointed.

Then they shit out the saker cranks.

._.

Sad day to be a Sunday fan.

My friend who rides most likely harder than anyone who posts on this forum, baring 10 sets, flat whips, flat trucks, and so on, has been riding a sunday freeze stem since they came out and has not had a single problem. Hell it is outlasting all his "high end" parts.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/21/2014 7:18 AM

I applaud Sunday for that frame. I applaud them for helping out kids who ride on a low budget, who's parents are not buying them parts because they do not like their color scheme and post it in the Bike Check section. It is smart. I would rather have kids who come into my shop buying the more inexpensive quality goods, than buying shitty broken used parts.

|

10/21/2014 8:29 AM

Effting wrote:

I applaud Sunday for that frame. I applaud them for helping out kids who ride on a low budget, who's parents are not buying them parts because they do not like their color scheme and post it in the Bike Check section. It is smart. I would rather have kids who come into my shop buying the more inexpensive quality goods, than buying shitty broken used parts.

The fact is that, the economy sucks complete ass. Capitalism and Democracy don't work how everyone wants them to and the majority of the BMX community is middle class kids who don't get an allowance. They get these parts for birthday presents, chirstmas, and maybe lawn cutting money. Its hard to get cash and spend 400$ on a frame. Its like me. I worked and worked at cutting grass and applied for all sorts of jobs but in reality, you wont get hired until youre 18 because of liability issues. And i know for a fact that i would probably buy that radocaster because i could afford it and it is pretty good quality.

Its ignorant for companies to not make cheaper stuff. Assuming every kid can buy that is ridiculous. In reality, 280$ is still a lot for parents to drop, but it way more likely then 380$ haha. Now that i have a job, i would probably spend more on my frame. So good for Sunday for expanding the market. Now if they think it is okay to stop making the good, but expensive, parts they will lose points in my book. But they havent so idc.

|

10/21/2014 8:40 AM

Effting wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

The fact is that, the economy sucks complete ass. Capitalism and Democracy don't work how everyone wants them to and the majority of the BMX community is middle class kids who don't get an allowance. They get these parts for birthday presents, chirstmas, and maybe lawn cutting money. Its hard to get cash and spend 400$ on a frame. Its like me. I worked and worked at cutting grass and applied for all sorts of jobs but in reality, you wont get hired until youre 18 because of liability issues. And i know for a fact that i would probably buy that radocaster because i could afford it and it is pretty good quality.

Its ignorant for companies to not make cheaper stuff. Assuming every kid can buy that is ridiculous. In reality, 280$ is still a lot for parents to drop, but it way more likely then 380$ haha. Now that i have a job, i would probably spend more on my frame. So good for Sunday for expanding the market. Now if they think it is okay to stop making the good, but expensive, parts they will lose points in my book. But they havent so idc.

Exactly, companies need to stop change one tiny thing and the look of a product and charge 10 dollars more for it. Shadow is always doing this. Focus on making better average priced goods and the company will flourish.

|

10/21/2014 9:12 AM

Stocksy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Basically that's what Aaron Ross told George

this made me lol inside so hard.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/21/2014 8:45 PM

Hahahahaaahha i laughed at this for so long, yeah the radocaster is just another cheap generic sunday frame seems the soundwave was their last good frame

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.