what is I'm doing wrong help.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2016 3:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2016 3:33 PM

So today it was a nice day to ride not that nice but good enough so I just got home my pedal came off so I was going to put it back on now it seem that my cranks bb feels loose. It like if I push one end the other end would come out not all the way versa so I know that not good because I think my cranks might off so is there anyway that I could make them tight or just so that they won't move when riding. I try to fix it but I don't have the right size Allen wrench key to fit the cranks they are rant cranks so is there any other way that I can tighten the bb. Also it just happen early it was fine until my pedal came off and when i put it back on that when the bb came loose.

|

2/18/2016 3:40 PM

Did just the pedal come off or the whole crank arm?

Get the correct sized allen wrench as soon as you can.

If your BB is loose, is it unsealed? What kind of bike is it?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/18/2016 3:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Did just the pedal come off or the whole crank arm?

Get the correct sized allen wrench as soon as you can.

If your BB is ...more

Just the pedal came off like everthing was fine until the pedal came off it the right pedal. It is a half stock subrosa bike how could you or i tell that the bb is unsealed.

|

2/18/2016 4:40 PM

Post pictures of the bike, the BB area and the cranks. Also the pedal threads.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura