what is the best BMX frame

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2013 10:57 PM

i would like to know and while your at it can you suggest some cranks as well.

|

9/20/2013 2:47 AM

Make one thread, ask all your questions in that one.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/20/2013 4:42 AM

There isn't a "best" frame. It all depends on your personal preferences. Don't have any preferences? You could go with the most common geometry, or just pick a frame that has a color you like, or your favorite bmx rider's signature.

But if I were getting a frame right now to build up a 20" bmx, I'd get a Fit Mac, the S&M Credence MOD, or the Subrosa Noster or Silva. As for cranks, Eclat Tibia, Mutiny Cinch, Fit 24mm Indent.

|

9/20/2013 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2013 6:38 AM

best frame would be the premium ck frame.

you should make a "best grip" thread next.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

9/20/2013 7:45 AM

one try kid wrote:

best frame would be the premium ck frame.

you should make a "best grip" thread next.

No. Don't listento this kid. The ck frame is just an overpriced generic frame with the same features as a ton of other street frames. Also, making a "best grip" thread is the quickest way to piss off everyone on vital

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/20/2013 7:46 AM

Also what fondue said, there's no single "best frame" for everyone, its all personal preference

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/20/2013 3:03 PM

The Haro Zebra.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/20/2013 10:49 PM

|

9/20/2013 10:56 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

No. Don't listento this kid. The ck frame is just an overpriced generic frame with the same features as a ton of other street frames. Also, making a "best grip" thread is the quickest way to piss off everyone on vital

[LINK TO IMAGE]

But yeah for sure get the CK frame from Premium! It'll help you do barspin to barspin, to barspin nose manual, to barspin to manual (while bitch cranking in the manual) to barspin out to nose manual 180 barspin, half cab barspin out.

You'll be mad good brahhhh.
|