what is the best gyro cables

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2010 3:33 PM

im gettin a new snafu detangler and then a new cable. should i get snafu astroglides or dk straight with london mod and knarps?

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

5/3/2010 3:33 PM

astroglides

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/3/2010 3:34 PM

snafu lower and odyssey or sst upper

|

crystal meth

5/3/2010 3:48 PM

straight cable cut in half does the same thing as the astroglides, but you can make them shorter and not have a huge amount of over hang from the cables. in my opinion i would always go the straight cable cut in half because you can add v-brake noodles if you wanted.

|

5/3/2010 4:51 PM

Nocturnal Sheep wrote:

straight cable cut in half does the same thing as the astroglides, but you can make them shorter and not have a huge amount of over hang from the cables. in my opinion i would always go the straight cable cut in half because you can add v-brake noodles if you wanted.

im gonna use noodles so i think ill go with this

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

5/5/2010 9:24 PM

youll need a dremmel to round the one end into a ball, so be sure not to cut it off. make sure you buy the odyssey slic cause its the only one that comes with both ends that have the knarp things.

|