what is this called and any help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 6:19 PM

ok... i´m a righty, i write with my right hand, kick soccer balls with my right foot, and basically do everything with my right side.

i´ve heard that right people ride right foot forward, but, i ride left foot forward, spin to the right and do every thing as if i were left footed. I have a lot of trouble fakie-ing and put pressure with my right foot (this one ending forward, making me unable to perform half cabs), and lifting back end on 360 ( not to mention that i sometimes fail bunny hopping high).

when i try out whipping my bike i find it easier to spin it counter clock wise and stuff like that. But I find it impossible to ride right foot forward. i have heard things like these are due to the fact that my brain is used to being right and therefore find it easier to do some stuff righties would do it.

sorry if you don't understand i tried explaining as exact as posible, and i know what goofy footed is. but I don't see this as being goofy footed.

any help?

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

5/28/2013 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 6:22 PM

What are you asking? You ride left foot forward. I'm the same way. There's really nothing to explain ride howevers comfortable.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/28/2013 6:23 PM

Four wrote:

What are you asking? You ride left foot forward. I'm the same way. There's really nothing to explain ride howevers comfortable.

sorry... didnt quite explain myself properly

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

5/28/2013 6:40 PM

im soo confused, i think riding left foot foward or right foot foward is just dependant on the way you learned to ride a bike and feal comfotable riding, not what hand you find predominant lol im right foot foward, and i do some tricks fuckfooted ie. barspins(in a manual lol i suck), turndowns, and some times 180's depending on which way i feal like riding

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/28/2013 6:41 PM

wow i spelt forward wrong like 3 or 4 time there^

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/28/2013 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 6:45 PM

I'm right handed, ride left foot forward. I perform just fine like that. Actually, I have tons of fun how I am. There aren't any tricks I can't try due to my preferences. Some people call it being fuck footed or dick footed... there really isn't anything to call it. It's freestyle BMX, ride how you like.

If you're having trouble, my advice is to work at it. Those little annoying habits are what your body does automatically, because that's just what it's used to. You have to practice breaking those habits. Keep riding. Training yourself is the only way to get past it. It's not hard at all, but it will take time. Be patient dude.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/28/2013 6:57 PM

im just like you bro. you get used to it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/28/2013 7:17 PM

ok... i guess I'm sorta tense about my skills... i will work it out. thanks

|

COLOMBIAN BMX BABY

BIKE CHECK

5/28/2013 7:37 PM

im left handed and right footed, bat righty throw lefty

ride right foot forward, spin to left, throw bars with left = FML, tailwhip left (never landed one lol)

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/28/2013 7:42 PM

I dont think whatever hand you write with and stuff has to do with BMX haha some people ride different, i think it is cooler when people can ride "goofy" footed, it doesnt really matter though. i throw the bars the wrong way. I do everything else the right way though so its whatever.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/28/2013 7:55 PM

I'm right handed, left foot forward, spin to the right, grind on the left, and am more comfortable fakieing to the left. That's just how i learned things and that's how i'll be. It doesn't really matter.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/28/2013 7:58 PM

Purple bike wrote:

wow i spelt forward wrong like 3 or 4 time there^

and spelt isnt a word lol! just adding on for you haah

but yeah, im right dominant and ride left forward... same with most of my friends, just sayin

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2013 8:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I dont think whatever hand you write with and stuff has to do with BMX haha some people ride different, i think it is cooler when people can ride "goofy" footed, it doesnt really matter though. i throw the bars the wrong way. I do everything else the right way though so its whatever.

does your bike ever go side ways retarded while throwing the bars

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/28/2013 8:05 PM

Just ride. Adjust and do what's comfortable. It's called freestyle for a reason, if your having fun then you are doing it right.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/28/2013 8:14 PM

future FBM wrote:

Just ride. Adjust and do what's comfortable. It's called freestyle for a reason, if your having fun then you are doing it right.

this^

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2013 9:35 PM

Most right handers are left footers because you use the right to scoop

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/28/2013 10:06 PM

future FBM wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

this^

that^

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/29/2013 9:19 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

does your bike ever go side ways retarded while throwing the bars

only if i dont pinch and just wing em and bus them around. haha it never ends well though because it becomes extra hard to land.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.