what is your dream bike???

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2012 10:46 AM

just wandering, whats errrbodys dream bike? or do you have it?

|

Photobucket

1/27/2012 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2012 11:02 AM

idk about bike but i want a berzerker v1 in iroc blue or wish i could have got a fbm capone frame back when they were out in postal blue.

|

brakeless maniac

1/27/2012 11:06 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

idk about bike but i want a berzerker v1 in iroc blue or wish i could have got a fbm capone frame back when they were out in postal blue.

theres one on danscomp for 299

|

1/27/2012 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2012 11:07 AM

Frame :Please
Forks:Use
Bars :The
Stem :Search
Headset :Bar.
Grips:There
Barends :Has
Lever :Been
Cranks :A lot
Pedals:Of
Sprocket : These
Chain :Threads
Brakes : Made
Pegs :Before.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/27/2012 11:08 AM

i know i want it but no money

|

brakeless maniac

1/27/2012 11:09 AM

Night Light wrote:

Frame :Please
Forks:Use
Bars :The
Stem :Search
Headset :Bar.
Grips:There
Barends :Has
Lever :Been
Cranks :A lot
Pedals:Of
Sprocket : These
Chain :Threads
Brakes : Made
Pegs :Before.

would rather not

|

Photobucket

1/27/2012 11:16 AM

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/27/2012 11:16 AM

any way heres the bike i want to get when i have los 'O' money
FRAME S&M WTF 20.75 BLACK
FORKS S&M WTF BLACK
BARS S&M PERFECT CHROME
HEADSET ODYSSEY INTEG POLISHED
BB PROHILE BLACK
STEM PROFILE PUSH BLUE
SPROCKET PROFILE SPLINE DRIVE 25TOOTH BLUE
CRANKS PROFILE LIGHT GDH CHROME
CHAIN ODYSSEY BLUEBIRD SILVER
PEDALS ODYSSEY TRAIL MIX SILVER
GRIPS ODI LONGNECK BLACK
SEATPOST ODYSSEY PIVOTAL BLUE
SEAT ANIMAL CUSH STITCHED PIVOTAL GREY

WHEELS
FRONT:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

BACK:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

|

Photobucket

1/28/2012 10:09 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

any way heres the bike i want to get when i have los 'O' money
FRAME S&M WTF 20.75 BLACK
FORKS S&M WTF BLACK
BARS S&M PERFECT CHROME
HEADSET ODYSSEY INTEG POLISHED
BB PROHILE BLACK
STEM PROFILE PUSH BLUE
SPROCKET PROFILE SPLINE DRIVE 25TOOTH BLUE
CRANKS PROFILE LIGHT GDH CHROME
CHAIN ODYSSEY BLUEBIRD SILVER
PEDALS ODYSSEY TRAIL MIX SILVER
GRIPS ODI LONGNECK BLACK
SEATPOST ODYSSEY PIVOTAL BLUE
SEAT ANIMAL CUSH STITCHED PIVOTAL GREY

WHEELS
FRONT:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

BACK:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

Why do you need another bike? You just got a mac as one and you're already wanting another one. Also I made one of these threads a while ago and you said your dream build had all the parts that dans comp said were lightest...

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

1/28/2012 10:41 PM

Frame : S&M BTM
Forks: Fit Shiv2
Bars : Fly Pantera 5
Stem : Tree Collet
Grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross
Lever : Odyssey m2
Brakes: Fly
Cranks :Odyssey Thunderbolts
Pedals: JCPC's
Sprocket : Tree Chromoly 28t
Chain hadow Half Link
Pegs: 2 Plegs
Seat: Shadow Mid
Post: Any
WHEELS:
Front:
Hub: Profile Mini
Spokes: Ti
Rim: GSport Birdcage
Tire: Momentum 2.35

Back:
Hub: Profile Mini SS
Spokes: Ti
Rim: GSport Ribcage
Tire: Momentum 2.35

|

2/15/2012 10:14 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

any way heres the bike i want to get when i have los 'O' money
FRAME S&M WTF 20.75 BLACK
FORKS S&M WTF BLACK
BARS S&M PERFECT CHROME
HEADSET ODYSSEY INTEG POLISHED
BB PROHILE BLACK
STEM PROFILE PUSH BLUE
SPROCKET PROFILE SPLINE DRIVE 25TOOTH BLUE
CRANKS PROFILE LIGHT GDH CHROME
CHAIN ODYSSEY BLUEBIRD SILVER
PEDALS ODYSSEY TRAIL MIX SILVER
GRIPS ODI LONGNECK BLACK
SEATPOST ODYSSEY PIVOTAL BLUE
SEAT ANIMAL CUSH STITCHED PIVOTAL GREY

WHEELS
FRONT:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

BACK:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

jacobf wrote:

Why do you need another bike? You just got a mac as one and you're already wanting another one. Also I made one of these threads a while ago and you said your dream build had all the parts that dans comp said were lightest...

dont want it now cunt

|

Photobucket

2/16/2012 1:23 AM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

dont want it now cunt

This is why people hate you :l

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

2/16/2012 1:50 AM

meh old thread, and it's been done so many times before.

But i sadly have nothing better to do at 3AM in the morning, so here goes.

FRAME - Guerra Martyr
FORKS - Demolition Elite
BARS - Shadow Vultus 9"
CRANKS - Premium Spline Drive w/ FSA ti spindle & bolts
PEDALS - Premium Slim
SEAT - Total BMX shit
STEM - Primo Aneyerlator
HEADSET - Kink Ceramic
GRIPS - Flatware/Odyssey cufflinks
BB - whatever
CHAIN - KHE half link
SPROCKET - Tree Chromo spline drive
HUBS - Fly front & Profile elite rear
SPOKES - Rainbow Marwi Ti
RIMS - Alienation Deviant & Alienation Runaway
TYRES - Tioga Powerblock folding 2.10 front & rear
LEVER - Fly
UPPERS - Snafu Dual
DETANGLER - Odyssey GTXR
LOWERS - Dual odyssey slics
CALIPERS - Fly Classico

|

jarrod

2/16/2012 3:29 AM

FRAME -Fit benny L
FORKS - Odessy r25
BARS - Animal bob scerbo bars "
Cranks- animal akimbo
PEDALS - Animal hamilton
SEAT - Dub x joe-tek
STEM - animal jump off
HEADSET - Animal
GRIPS - Animal jump off
BB - animal
CHAIN - Shadow
SPROCKET - Animal sprocky balboa
HUBS - Fanimal javelin hubs front+rear
SPOKES - Oddesy double butted
RIMS - gsport birds
TYRES - rear-animal tww front animal glh

|

2/16/2012 4:02 AM

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/16/2012 4:45 AM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

any way heres the bike i want to get when i have los 'O' money
FRAME S&M WTF 20.75 BLACK
FORKS S&M WTF BLACK
BARS S&M PERFECT CHROME
HEADSET ODYSSEY INTEG POLISHED
BB PROHILE BLACK
STEM PROFILE PUSH BLUE
SPROCKET PROFILE SPLINE DRIVE 25TOOTH BLUE
CRANKS PROFILE LIGHT GDH CHROME
CHAIN ODYSSEY BLUEBIRD SILVER
PEDALS ODYSSEY TRAIL MIX SILVER
GRIPS ODI LONGNECK BLACK
SEATPOST ODYSSEY PIVOTAL BLUE
SEAT ANIMAL CUSH STITCHED PIVOTAL GREY

WHEELS
FRONT:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

BACK:
HUB PROFILE ELITE BLUE
SPOKES PRIMO STAINLESS
RIM ODYSSEY 7KA CHROME
TYRE DEMOLITION MOMENTUM 20X2.35 BLACK/TAN WALL

i know a kid with this same color sceme

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

2/16/2012 6:01 AM

New Cult Death Row brake less model Black 21''
Bars new Cult 9" black chrome bars.
Ezra wheels with the freecoaster
Kink ceramic BB
Kink ceramic headset
Fork: Odyssey r25
Stem: Cult top load black
Chainwheel: Tree light spline drive
Cranks: Cult OS
Tires: Cult Dehart
Grips: Cult Dehart
Chain: Cult half link
Blue six ti bolts on everything. (Stem, axle bolts, cranks bolts, seat bolt.)
Seat: Cult fat

|

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

2/16/2012 7:19 AM

right here

|