what job you got

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2007 7:51 AM

Bored as hell so what job do u guys do if thats to personal dont answer gotta get the $$ some how right

and anyone got 360 gotta wait another damn week to get my bike so im fukin playin tonyhawk project 8 on the 360 and if anyone else has the 360 tell me!!! couse im sick of talkin to people that sing britney spears songs on 24/7 and wanna chil with people that bike ok?
dont hate me plz bored gets the best of me ight?

and yes this does have somethin to do with bmx well for me

Post edited by: trickbiker169, at: 5/21/2007 6:39 PM

|

5/21/2007 10:18 AM

Job? I count money and slap hoes all day

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/21/2007 11:40 AM

jeffgothro wrote:

Job? I count money and slap hoes all day

AHAHAHA yeah... greatest job ever!
im jp being the video camera person for victoria secerets would be

|

5/21/2007 11:49 AM

i have Xbox 1. and i play Halo online when im not BMXing (like at night and when my bike need repairs and shit)
so if you play Xbox live then whats your gamertag?

|

5/21/2007 11:52 AM

iBMX wrote:

i have Xbox 1. and i play Halo online when im not BMXing (like at night and when my bike need repairs and shit)
so if you play Xbox live then whats your gamertag?

Ace sniper 016
i think thats it godddd i sound like a nerd!!! its all cool tho idc ill get on damn halo some time

|

5/22/2007 10:14 AM

i compose music for hummer, scion, calvin klein, mercedes, etc commercials..

and...

my girlfriend designs for Victoria Secret Pink! hah!

every other second... i'm riding a bike..

one,

j-flow

|

5/22/2007 10:43 AM

iwalkthruwalls wrote:

and...

one,

j-flow

NO way you lie........
noooooooo thats not possible whats your GF #???

|

5/22/2007 11:35 AM

iwalkthruwalls wrote:

and...

one,

j-flow

trickbiker169 wrote:

NO way you lie........

My GF modles the victorias secret...

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/22/2007 1:28 PM

iwalkthruwalls wrote:

and...

one,

j-flow

trickbiker169 wrote:

NO way you lie........

jeffgothro wrote:

My GF modles the victorias secret...

my girlfriend is victoria and i know her secret

|

5/23/2007 10:57 AM

if you get good enough.... try to get a local bike sponsorship or do shows with someone in your area... that's how i'm makin my money right now.

|

"Go big or go home"

5/29/2007 8:37 PM

dan_rump wrote:

if you get good enough.... try to get a local bike sponsorship or do shows with someone in your area... that's how i'm makin my money right now.

shit, i got a 360, and live(KoG Vengeance) but i work for my dad at his lawn company shit(grass pro) but ya, thats how i make money, but ya, i play halo at night, and i did alot in the off season, like winter, when i couldnt get to the indoor park. but i hardly ever have to fix my bike, i never throw her, or reck shit, im gental w/her, tires, chains, tubes, and my new bars i got(s&m slams) but ya, fixing bikes kinda sucks

|

6/27/2007 6:19 PM

I'm a const worker,Industrial steel and concrete,union laborer,and thank God for the 360!,i'm sittin home with a broken colar bone.

|

6/28/2007 1:33 AM

I'm an electrician studyin Industrial Design on the side. I'm also considered a keeper of the peace at our local dirt track.

|

6/29/2007 12:14 AM

cardini wrote:

I'm an electrician studyin Industrial Design on the side. I'm also considered a keeper of the peace at our local dirt track.

haha, nice forum. i work at dominos pizza. and im only 16 but ive worked there for two years and i got a promotion to manager. get enough money to hook up my sweet bike. good, but way too tiring job.

|

6/29/2007 1:34 AM

i rekon i got one of coolest jobs for my age ( just turned 15) well did have, delevering medicine for a chemist on my BIKE! learnt so much cruisin round the streets and found sum good spots to pity movin states so had to quit and it became a bit much when u ride to school,ride for work and ride for liesure

|

Ride Fast, Fly High
Live, Love, Flow, Die

7/1/2007 12:10 PM

woodyridesflow wrote:

i rekon i got one of coolest jobs for my age ( just turned 15) well did have, delevering medicine for a chemist on my BIKE! learnt so much cruisin round the streets and found sum good spots to pity movin states so had to quit and it became a bit much when u ride to school,ride for work and ride for liesure

Certified Bike Technicin (HAHA) at Dicks Sporting Goods.......I get paid 9.50 an hour to fuck around with bikes all day. Pretty sweet deal by anyones standards.

|

7/5/2007 9:38 PM

I work at the country club in the city next to mine. I have a 360 and two normal XBOX's but only the 360 has Live.

|

7/6/2007 2:50 PM

NSylvester_14 wrote:

I work at the country club in the city next to mine. I have a 360 and two normal XBOX's but only the 360 has Live.

Im a computer technician i work for myself i build custom gaming computers, and computers for businesses sounds like it pays alot but it dont only make $50-$70 per computer.

and im an anti microsoft person so the 360 is not for me and it only has 720P video output

|

7/6/2007 3:05 PM

NSylvester_14 wrote:

mmm fit bikes wrote:

Im a computer technician i work for myself i build custom gaming computers, and computers for businesses sounds like it pays alot but it dont only make $50-$70 per computer.

and im an anti microsoft person so the 360 is not for me and it only has 720P video output

I play online computer games and sell the game currency to kids for real money or sleep and do nothing
I'm a pretty simple guy just like to ride and make a little bit of money to buy food and movie tickets for when I go out and tubes when I get flats I've been lucky with saving up money at the right times to finish my bike and now I'm a happy kid

|

7/8/2007 2:33 AM

NSylvester_14 wrote:

mmm fit bikes wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

I play online computer games and sell the game currency to kids for real money or sleep and do nothing
I'm a pretty simple guy just like to ride and make a little bit of money to buy food and movie tickets for when I go out and tubes when I get flats I've been lucky with saving up money at the right times to finish my bike and now I'm a happy kid

aircraft mechanic in the Air Force.

|

I am Mediocre!!

7/8/2007 11:58 AM

mmm fit bikes wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

Mediocre BMX wrote:

I work as a adminstrative associate for a big national freight company. It's the best job I've had (I've been in the workforce since I was 14, and am now 23).

and it's PS2 for me. games like Socom 3, Medal of Honour series, etc.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

7/9/2007 10:26 AM

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

Mediocre BMX wrote:

karsk wrote:

I work as a adminstrative associate for a big national freight company. It's the best job I've had (I've been in the workforce since I was 14, and am now 23).

and it's PS2 for me. games like Socom 3, Medal of Honour series, etc.

o shit yeah Socom 3 was the best game ever till i got pissed couse i got somethign called quick sniped to much and threw my ps2 and broke it and shits but im glad i did that couse i would play that game for 3 hours straight even when it was a perfact day outside

|

5/29/2018 1:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 1:40 AM

why is this on first page if there are no new replies

|

5/29/2018 1:38 AM

Bitch please.

|

5/29/2018 2:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 3:36 AM

11 fucking years.
Jesus Christ
I was literally learning the difference between odd and even numbers when this thread was made

|

Hmmm

5/29/2018 6:13 AM

Fraud Investigator for a major Banking Institution and a bike mechanic part time at a local shop.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/29/2018 6:54 AM

Edman123 wrote:

11 fucking years.
Jesus Christ
I was literally learning the difference between odd and even numbers when this thread was made

I suppose, if a thread is going to mysteriously grave dig itself (as this one seemed to do) I guess it is a relevant & fun topic.

|

5/29/2018 7:24 AM

Edman123 wrote:

11 fucking years.
Jesus Christ

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I suppose, if a thread is going to mysteriously grave dig itself (as this one seemed to do) I guess it is a relevant & fun topic.

Ok then I guess I'll add.
I had work lined up for summer doing landscaping work with my friends dad but that went to shit when I broke my leg, sometimes he needs extra help at the golf course through so when that happens I pretty much just get paid to drive a ride on mower all day.

|

Hmmm

5/29/2018 8:27 AM

Yikes. 2007 I was just getting into art school.

I'm currently a professional full time / freelance graphic designer. I do apparel design, photography, and fine art too (painting mostly)

I'm trying to get back into apparel design now though. I got burnt out doing it for 4 years straight and since getting back into bmx, I'd like to try to at least work my way into that scene through apparel.

I know EVERYONE has done it, but brands like Cult and Ethik have such big followings and...such awful product. Maybe I can work with Ronnie Bonner someday as he's been a pretty big inspiration.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/29/2018 8:35 AM

I'm a jobless bum lol. Quit my job in December after a disagreement with my boss. Pretty dumb really as I have a mortgage to pay..........

|