what job you got

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2018 6:58 PM

I'm bike shop owner, BMX was verry expensive for me, I dind'nt have any kind of support so I dicided to start my own bike shop so my bike was a lil bit more afordable, and yeap I get myself surrounded by bicycles every day and If I'm not fixing them I'm riding them ✌

|

5/31/2018 10:13 PM

"It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination"

Clerks (1994)

|

6/2/2018 5:49 PM

gabriel.rivera.1441 wrote:

I'm bike shop owner, BMX was verry expensive for me, I dind'nt have any kind of support so I dicided to start my own bike shop ...more

That sounds amazing

|

6/2/2018 6:03 PM

I'm a clinical associate at a hospital and also install internet/data infrastructure.

|

6/3/2018 10:09 AM

I'm a heavy equipment operator for a asphalt paving /maintenance company. We do demolition and excavate in the winter for off season. It's hard work but I don't have many options because of my record so I deal

|

@coupd_tat

6/3/2018 4:08 PM

I’m a foreman joiner for a small building firm, I’ve been there 12 years, the owner of the company is 85 and totally blind so I end up doing nearly everything for him. I’m currently trying to pluck up the courage to tell him I’m leaving to go and work for his grandsons building firm which is going to cause a lot of grief but is better for me in the long run

|

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day

6/3/2018 9:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2018 9:02 PM

I work full-time as a software developer for a software consulting firm where I am one of our lead developers. Generally speaking I make mobile (iOS and Android) apps as well as web apps.

I also sometimes teach part-time at a university.

I haven’t been able to ride for over a year due to some weird knee issue but I’m back riding again .

|

6/4/2018 4:22 PM

I am Elon musk

|

An Indian on a small bike