what kind of paint did they use on the nike pool??!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2011 11:54 AM

just wondering beacause when they painted it it looks really nice and in the video they were mixing it and it looked intense and high grade and i was curious what they used because i would like to get some for my ramps , thanks

|

5/26/2011 11:56 AM

blue paint
lmao how the f are we supposed to know lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/26/2011 12:12 PM

I would just buy some blue exterior paint, or if you want it to be really durable you can get 2-part epoxy paint, it has a hardener that mixes into it so it's really durable. While my dad was working for a painting company down in Florida its what they used to pain the metal railing in a school.

|

5/26/2011 12:15 PM

You wanna know something that sucks? I was meant to go to the pool tomorrow to ride a private session, and I can't go because its 60 miles each way and I can't catch a ride, and the trains won't allow bikes on at the times I need to travel. I literally want to die right now.

As for the paint- I don't think anyone will know exactly. It does look cool though.

|

5/26/2011 12:16 PM

Booshy wrote:

You wanna know something that sucks? I was meant to go to the pool tomorrow to ride a private session, and I can't go because its 60 miles each way and I can't catch a ride, and the trains won't allow bikes on at the times I need to travel. I literally want to die right now.

As for the paint- I don't think anyone will know exactly. It does look cool though.

That sucks! The train I get on allows bikes all the time? Is yours National Rail or the other one?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/26/2011 12:19 PM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

That sucks! The train I get on allows bikes all the time? Is yours National Rail or the other one?

London underground and Chiltern railways. Won't let bikes on during peak times (or rush hour same thing) which is before 9:30am and 4pm to 7pm.

|

5/26/2011 12:21 PM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

London underground and Chiltern railways. Won't let bikes on during peak times (or rush hour same thing) which is before 9:30am and 4pm to 7pm.

Fucking Underground!
That's ridiculous. Punishing those helping the environment

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/26/2011 12:23 PM

camjf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

Fucking Underground!

Oh your aloud bikes on actually... if they are foldable -.-

|

5/26/2011 4:57 PM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

Fucking Underground!

Booshy wrote:

dude take your wheels off lmao

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/27/2011 10:12 AM

camjf wrote:

Fucking Underground!

Booshy wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

dude take your wheels off lmao

wheels and bars off and wrap it in plastic! It is no longer a bike but a package. I would kill to ride that pool!!!

|

5/27/2011 10:21 AM

Booshy wrote:

camjf wrote:

Fucking Underground!

Booshy wrote:

ye man take your bike apart and throw it in like a hockey bag or something

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/27/2011 11:59 AM

camjf wrote:

Fucking Underground!

Booshy wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

ye man take your bike apart and throw it in like a hockey bag or something

this get to the pool!!!!!

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

5/27/2011 12:18 PM

Swimming pool paint.
Named Shaun Blue. But it looks like the regular ol' standard blue pool paint to me.

Not sure about Canada, but in the states you can buy it at The Home Depot.

Just google "swimming pool paint".

|