what looks good with orange

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2008 6:28 AM

I just an orange frame and i was thinking blue parts if any 1 has a orange and blue bike on here can you comment me a pic of it or give me other ideas. thanks

|

6/10/2008 6:38 AM

Thats what i was going to say

Blue and orange looks sick

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

6/10/2008 6:58 AM

I know a guy who had a purple frame, and he had orange parts on it...and my buddy jarvie had a burnt orange frame, he put black parts on it. blue or black id say

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2008 8:08 AM

ya orange frame with navy blue parts looks ill

|

6/10/2008 8:30 AM

ok thanks

|

6/10/2008 12:15 PM

i had an orange dk clevland wit blue parts n it looked really good, also black white sum greens even gold depending on wat shade of orange

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

6/10/2008 1:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I know a guy who had a purple frame, and he had orange parts on it...and my buddy jarvie had a burnt orange frame, he put black parts on it. blue or black id say

ya,i have a rust orange frame,with black and chrome parts.depending on the shade maybe even yellow.

|

6/10/2008 1:35 PM

Chrome cranks, white sprocket, and white peddles. Chrome forks, polished, or white stem, with chrome bars, and white grips. White seat, and white/chrome seat post, and clamp. Chrome rims with either stainless spokes or white spokes. That would be about as sick as you can do it in my opinion. L8

|

6/10/2008 1:43 PM

orange and blue are complimentary colors but that doesn't really mean it will look good. and with such light parts these days you can put a little chrome on and keep the weight more than reasonable. It's not like your frame is chrome too.

|

6/10/2008 1:52 PM

blue or like a creamy white...

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

6/10/2008 1:55 PM

blue or green so it could look like a pumpkin

|

¡Odio patinadores!

6/10/2008 1:57 PM

the best colors are blue white and black, they look gfood paired and all together, one of the better color combos its my favorite

|

Poor is the power of the lead that becomes bullets compared to the power of the metal that becomes types.

6/10/2008 2:24 PM

Chrome looks good with white or black or both. If its a cobalt blue, or yellow, or bright orange, or even a softer flat gray... chrome and polished alum. look sick. Chrome is just a little heavy. But if you get chrome forks and bars with a chrome crank and mix in a little white or even match the frame with some custom work you will be look'n sharp.

|

6/10/2008 2:31 PM

My favorite bike I ever had was a old glossy black GT performer frame with chrome forks silver stem and chrome bars. The rims where chrome with silver spokes. The chrome parts looked good because every time you scratch chrome you can just polish it up and it still BLINGS. orange and chrome with white.

|

6/10/2008 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2008 3:43 AM

go to this web site and c 4 ur self http://www.bmxtreme.co.uk/bobsbike.html

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

6/10/2008 3:45 PM

lime green !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|