what new pegs should i get

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2010 4:59 PM

my current pegs suck...what pegs should i thk bout gettin and wats ur favorite pegs

|

4/22/2010 5:03 PM

shadow little ones, but i'm pegless though

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

4/22/2010 5:06 PM

animal

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/22/2010 5:13 PM

theres tons of threads on pegs. use the search bar. a good tip: the people at staff told me not to buy aluminum pegs (example: tree stick) because after a while they tend to cave in to the point where you cant fit your socket in them. i just bought stolen thermalites. theyre plastic but they seem pretty legit. dont know how they hold up yet. but if youre looking for a good, light all around peg then you deff wanna lean towards the shadow little ones

|

4/22/2010 5:17 PM

odyssey gi are cheep slide good and last

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/22/2010 5:19 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

theres tons of threads on pegs. use the search bar. a good tip: the people at staff told me not to buy aluminum pegs (example: tree stick) because after a while they tend to cave in to the point where you cant fit your socket in them. i just bought stolen thermalites. theyre plastic but they seem pretty legit. dont know how they hold up yet. but if youre looking for a good, light all around peg then you deff wanna lean towards the shadow little ones

all my bros use shadow lil ones so i mite get em......i was thking about getting the stolen thermalite pegs cuz they are 3oz but i dnt trust them but who knows

|

4/22/2010 5:23 PM

shadow little ones fo sho
best bang for your buck!

|

4/22/2010 5:24 PM

little ones

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

4/22/2010 5:31 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

bmxNYbmxNY wrote:

all my bros use shadow lil ones so i mite get em......i was thking about getting the stolen thermalite pegs cuz they are 3oz but i dnt trust them but who knows

yeah the thermalites are made of a thick plastic so theyre alot stronger than g-sport plegs, etc. i have a friend who rides them and they hold up fine so mine just came in the mail today but i didnt have the time to put them on yet

|

4/22/2010 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2010 5:32 PM

u should get shadow little ones and then get the plastic sleeves for it when it comes out.

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

4/22/2010 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2010 6:13 PM

pegs are pegs.... i run stock salt pegs off a WTP compete it really doesnt matter

|

4/22/2010 6:14 PM

Lil Ones
Animal MK3

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/22/2010 6:17 PM

Shadeezy lil fellas

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

4/22/2010 6:18 PM

cschmall wrote:

shadow little ones, but i'm pegless though

this.

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

4/22/2010 6:34 PM

not plastic saving those 4 ounces per peg isnt worth it cause they will break eventually i say go with shadow little ones or odyssey jpeg lighters

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts