what pros riding style do you look up to

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2010 8:51 PM

nick519ridebmx wrote:

karl poynter, sean burns , hoang tran , aaron ross, van homan , seth kimbrough , and terry adams

JustRideBMX wrote:

Okay. You have the best freecoaster in bmx, bravest fucker in bmx, most sylish street guy in bmx, sickest street rider in bmx, biggest street legend in bmx, a street cat with dope style and best flatland rider in bmx.

How are you trying to have all of their styles at once?

nick519ridebmx wrote:

you know what just make it seth kimbrough. i have his signature frame witch i love. and he got me in to bmx... so seth kimbrough

English please?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 8:53 PM

Garrett Reynolds, Lil Stevie, Matty Long and Brian Kachinsky

|

5/29/2010 8:54 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Okay. You have the best freecoaster in bmx, bravest fucker in bmx, most sylish street guy in bmx, sickest street rider in bmx, biggest street legend in bmx, a street cat with dope style and best flatland rider in bmx.

How are you trying to have all of their styles at once?

nick519ridebmx wrote:

you know what just make it seth kimbrough. i have his signature frame witch i love. and he got me in to bmx... so seth kimbrough

JustRideBMX wrote:

English please?

I LOOK UP TO SETH KIMBROUGH THE MOST
|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

5/29/2010 8:54 PM

ty morrow, garret reynolds, dakota roche
love em aha

|

5/29/2010 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:45 AM

tomsoistmann wrote:

ty morrow, garret reynolds, dakota roche
love em aha

I

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

5/29/2010 9:02 PM

Matt Priest and Tommy Dugan they flow like a menstrual cycle

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/29/2010 9:02 PM

nick519ridebmx wrote:

you know what just make it seth kimbrough. i have his signature frame witch i love. and he got me in to bmx... so seth kimbrough

JustRideBMX wrote:

English please?

nick519ridebmx wrote: I LOOK UP TO SETH KIMBROUGH THE MOST

It was just weird to me because you had a wide range of people you looked up to. Looking up to someone is a person you would want their style. Like for instance if I said I looked up to:

Nigel Sylvester and Mike Aitken

They are completely different, with different styles so that would be weird.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 9:06 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

English please?

nick519ridebmx wrote: I LOOK UP TO SETH KIMBROUGH THE MOST

JustRideBMX wrote:

It was just weird to me because you had a wide range of people you looked up to. Looking up to someone is a person you would want their style. Like for instance if I said I looked up to:

Nigel Sylvester and Mike Aitken

They are completely different, with different styles so that would be weird.

good point

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

5/29/2010 9:09 PM

nick519ridebmx wrote: I LOOK UP TO SETH KIMBROUGH THE MOST

JustRideBMX wrote:

It was just weird to me because you had a wide range of people you looked up to. Looking up to someone is a person you would want their style. Like for instance if I said I looked up to:

Nigel Sylvester and Mike Aitken

They are completely different, with different styles so that would be weird.

nick519ridebmx wrote:

good point

Exatly.

Lets say you are a huge football fan, and play Quarterback at the college level.

You can NOT look up to both Michael Vick and Peyton Manning. Because the way they run their offence is the polar opposite!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2010 9:09 PM

chase dehart

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

5/30/2010 11:53 AM

yea alota ppl love the streeet i dont think anyone said harry main harrys a beast!

|

5/30/2010 12:51 PM

DAKOTA ROCHE

|

5/30/2010 2:39 PM

dan lacey. so chilled, spark a joint,hit the streets. huuuuge tuck no handers. turndowns that are so clicked they make time stop. tucked 3s off drops. one day i will be there.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/30/2010 4:03 PM

I have tons of riders who I look up to as far as style goes. There is so much style these days...

Ruben has always been my favorite though. No one has done wallrides as big as this guy. He's also known to have lots of tricks under his belt that not too many people know about including backflips and 360 double whips. He doesn't do them anymore and i read an interview somewhere where he explained why. He said something like "I've already done them... Why do them again?"

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/30/2010 4:09 PM

ty morrow, miles rogoish, kevin kiraly?
there all street riders and just fuckin shred.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

5/30/2010 7:38 PM

nathan fuckin williams

|

5/31/2010 6:28 AM

All about the style baby. Chase Hawk for sure.

Photo

Photo

|

5/31/2010 6:36 AM

i love everything except team mango lol. i hate tehm

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/31/2010 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:46 AM

A23 wrote:

nathan fuckin williams

mmhmm nathan

|

5/31/2010 6:55 AM

seth kimbrough chase dehart and karl poynter

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

5/31/2010 7:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:46 AM

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/31/2010 8:20 AM

I love how some of you guys pick a few riders, and their styles are nothing alike. Example, Morgan Wade, and then Nigel Sylvester. Hahaha.


Mine would have to be Matt Beringer, just because he is really creative with his riding. It is like he sees spots in different ways.

That, or I am a big fan of front brake riders, and how they do things, so I am a fan of Tom Haugen, Rob Nolli, Nyquist and so on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/31/2010 8:24 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

I have tons of riders who I look up to as far as style goes. There is so much style these days...

Ruben has always been my favorite though. No one has done wallrides as big as this guy. He's also known to have lots of tricks under his belt that not too many people know about including backflips and 360 double whips. He doesn't do them anymore and i read an interview somewhere where he explained why. He said something like "I've already done them... Why do them again?"

He was doing No Handed Flairs back in the mid 90's...WAY before Kevin Robinson did one.

Just goes to show you, no matter how good you are, and if you think you are the first to do a certain trick, there is a big chance that you aren't, and that some kid from some country overseas did it like 10 years ago.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/31/2010 9:26 AM

sean burns is a beast he inspires me to do big stuff also van homan because hes been shredding forever

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/31/2010 9:27 AM

chase H or aitken

|

5/31/2010 9:35 AM

ty morrow, and nathan williams the most.

then aaron ross, chase hawk, tom dugan, dakota roche, and a few others.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/31/2010 9:55 AM

NATHAN WILLIAMS IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

5/31/2010 10:20 AM

A23 wrote:

NATHAN WILLIAMS IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/31/2010 10:22 AM

tony hawk

|

5/31/2010 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:46 AM

mangobikes wrote:

tony hawk

We don't take too kindly to your type around here.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151316

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU