what retards

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2009 5:21 PM

ok so i ride at this sopt where the people are mad chill and let us ride there. the place next to them thinks they own this ledge and calls the cops on us like everyday and think they can kick us out of someone elses property. its just so funny to argue with them and let them call the cops. they called so many times they dont even come anymore. and when they did come we would leave when we saw them lol. thhe cops arrive and no bikers there they must get so pissed being called everyday.

|

12/13/2009 5:24 PM

Can you tell that story again? It was amazing. Be right back, going to grab popcorn

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

yeah... we do, and then the idiot who takes the call puts it is a suspicious people which is a higher priority. it pisses me off to no end when people call in shit about skaters and bikers and i take the call. i want to tell them to just stfu and be glad the kids arent out committing crimes, theyre just having fun.

i hate stupid people...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

hahahahaahahaha thats great

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/13/2009 5:25 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

yeah... we do, and then the idiot who takes the call puts it is a suspicious people which is a higher priority. it pisses me off to no end when people call in shit about skaters and bikers and i take the call. i want to tell them to just stfu and be glad the kids arent out committing crimes, theyre just having fun.

i hate stupid people...

ur a cop?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

12/13/2009 5:25 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

i hate stupid people too

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

12/13/2009 5:26 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

wow, so people actually call 911 on skaters and bikers? thats pretty pathetic

|

12/13/2009 5:36 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

JKbmx09 wrote:

wow, so people actually call 911 on skaters and bikers? thats pretty pathetic

all the damn time... i try to talk them out of it most of the time, but if they demand an officer i have to send one.

punxbmx i work at 911

|

12/13/2009 5:36 PM

alot of ppl calll the cops, but i dont normally stay somewhere long enough if im grinding and ppl care haha but the ledge i grind is right next to a police station and the cops see us all the time and dont care, cuz its so heavily waxed and so smooth, but we aint chippin it or anytihng, well i did when i was first learning to grind haha

|

12/13/2009 5:41 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

but wen a kids bike gets stolen no big deal

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

12/13/2009 5:45 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

yaya2893 wrote:

no kidding... its a telephone response call. raleigh doesnt even send an officer out there.

|

12/13/2009 5:47 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i hate stupid people...

yaya2893 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

no kidding... its a telephone response call. raleigh doesnt even send an officer out there.

ya my dads a cop he tell me

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

12/13/2009 5:56 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

all the damn time... i try to talk them out of it most of the time, but if they demand an officer i have to send one.

punxbmx i work at 911

dude i start my rookie school to become an EMT in about a month

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/14/2009 9:11 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Can you tell that story again? It was amazing. Be right back, going to grab popcorn

Hahahahahahahhahaha

This happens to us here, a guy would literally threaten to kick our asses, (threatened a 10 YEAR OLD BOY WHO WAS RIDING, the guy is like 45...) I heard after a large verbal war the guy looked at his LEASE on the building, realized he doesn't have any control over the area with the ledge, and now doesn't care, as long as we don't cross over a certain painted line (Where his lease covers). Ridiculous being kicked out by the cops for doing something healthy and LEGAL.

I got a trespass at the local civic center parking garage for riding, even though I was SITTING on my bike when they rolled up(as was everyone else). The part that annoyed me was that it was on Friday October 30th, in a COLLEGE town. So much other illegal stuff that should have had a LOT more response happened that night. (Lots of parties, and underage drinking and drugs n such.) It was weak sauce.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura