what should I do?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2013 6:01 PM

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be buying knee pads and gloves off of a friend.

Should I buy them or buy the pads and get some ODI's?

My grips now are TERRIBLE with sweat. ODIs are good with sweat. That's the reason I'm getting gloves

|

4/3/2013 6:05 PM

Odis last FOREVER .
Your choice.
ODIs arent really as good as other grips with sweat.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/3/2013 6:08 PM

Sometimes I use gloves. I get these really thin work gloves. Theyre made by Memphis gloves. I get 12 for $14. I use them for work mostly. They are nitrate coated, it adds some grip. If I were you, I get the pads and grips. You can find cheap gloves.

My bro bought my some button boarding gloves for Christmas. $55!!! But I'd still use the cheap ones anyway.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/3/2013 6:16 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Sometimes I use gloves. I get these really thin work gloves. Theyre made by Memphis gloves. I get 12 for $14. I use them for work mostly. They are nitrate coated, it adds some grip. If I were you, I get the pads and grips. You can find cheap gloves.

My bro bought my some button boarding gloves for Christmas. $55!!! But I'd still use the cheap ones anyway.

My friend let me borrow some fingerless gloves, he hasn't asked me for them back yet.

He says he has another pair too.

|

4/3/2013 6:56 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

My friend let me borrow some fingerless gloves, he hasn't asked me for them back yet.

He says he has another pair too.

fingerless FTW

|

4/3/2013 7:02 PM

Sell your bike because you can't make these stupid ass decisions by yourself.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/3/2013 7:03 PM

I would just get the grips.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/3/2013 7:15 PM

get pads, then buy some gloves.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

4/3/2013 7:16 PM

element4all wrote:

get pads, then buy some gloves.

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/3/2013 7:28 PM

Pussy. Pads aren't vital at all. I bought some pads 5 years ago for boarding and they don't help with falls as much as a nice bottle of suck it up and be a man. Just use your grips until you get holes in them. Use the money for drugs.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/3/2013 7:44 PM

Broughton wrote:

Asshole. Lol

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/3/2013 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 7:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

Pussy. Pads aren't vital at all. I bought some pads 5 years ago for boarding and they don't help with falls as much as a nice bottle of suck it up and be a man. Just use your grips until you get holes in them. Use the money for drugs.

I never ride with pads but sometimes I want some. Catching the frame on a whip or a bar to the leg fucking sucks haha. I would probably only ride shin guards under my pants, nothing more lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/3/2013 7:56 PM

Broughton wrote:

dream wrote:

Asshole. Lol

Just tellin it how it is yo.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/4/2013 1:56 AM

SickDude wrote:

It's his choice and Pads are very useful, ever heard of Shinners? Or do you not ride hard enough to get them?

OP, it's your choice, but honestly ODIs are the worst Grips ever if you sweat a lot. But they are good otherwise.

|

4/4/2013 2:07 AM

I use gardner gloves.Well one day it was cold as fuck and i had no other choice,so bought some.
surprisingly they worked well.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

4/4/2013 3:26 AM

I'd get the pads, I recently got a few bad shiners and my leg is messed up.
I'm gonna get some shin pads as soon as possible.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"