what should i get

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2010 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

im thinking about getting a shadow stirke stem front load
i currently have a topload & it has not slipped yet.
i dont want a topload with a gyro.

i was going to get a colony stem which is 80$

but i might get a shadow strike which is like 52$ i think + 5$ for a upper gyro plate

which do you think i should get.

id rather save money...

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 5:58 PM

shadowsmile 80 bucks for a stem is fucked

|

1/31/2010 5:58 PM

i like the shadow one better honestly. plus, alott of people rock the colony its too comon

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

1/31/2010 5:58 PM

fit dlr

|

1/31/2010 5:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

shadow
>3

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2010 5:59 PM

TheShadowConspiracy123 wrote:

fit dlr

fit dlr's are boss

|

1/31/2010 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

TheShadowConspiracy123 wrote:

fit dlr

stayfit454 wrote:

fit dlr's are boss

the olny fit product i will ride is their forks & tires

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:01 PM

TheShadowConspiracy123 wrote:

fit dlr

stayfit454 wrote:

fit dlr's are boss

devyn wrote:

the olny fit product i will ride is their forks & tires

haha why?

|

1/31/2010 6:02 PM

Colony

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/31/2010 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

s&m redneck xlt will never slip

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

1/31/2010 6:03 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

fit dlr's are boss

devyn wrote:

the olny fit product i will ride is their forks & tires

stayfit454 wrote:

haha why?

i dont like fit

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:03 PM

JECBMX wrote:

s&m redneck xlt will never slip

every stem will eventually slip.

i asked about two stems i dont need info about others

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:06 PM

devyn wrote:

the olny fit product i will ride is their forks & tires

stayfit454 wrote:

haha why?

devyn wrote:

i dont like fit

i only ride there bars, sprockets and stems... i dont like there frames

|

1/31/2010 6:07 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

haha why?

devyn wrote:

i dont like fit

stayfit454 wrote:

i only ride there bars, sprockets and stems... i dont like there frames

there frames are legit.

i just perfer colony

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:11 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

i like the shadow one better honestly. plus, alott of people rock the colony its too comon

Everyone rocks it because it's a good stem

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/31/2010 6:22 PM

its 349 with the shadow
366 with the colony.


what should i get

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:24 PM

devyn wrote:

i dont like fit

stayfit454 wrote:

i only ride there bars, sprockets and stems... i dont like there frames

devyn wrote:

there frames are legit.

i just perfer colony

they make great frames, but i dont like the geo

|

1/31/2010 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

devyn wrote:

its 349 with the shadow
366 with the colony.


what should i get

shadow
it looks good
like you
>3

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2010 6:27 PM

Shadow

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/31/2010 6:35 PM

devyn wrote:

its 349 with the shadow
366 with the colony.


what should i get

sunday color. wrote:

shadow
it looks good
like you
>3

you descide dak

which purple would look better with the purple storm


google them

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 6:46 PM

the purplelooks the same so id say shadow

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2010 6:59 PM

Your stem didnt slip on that 9 foot 360 drop? Damn...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/31/2010 7:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Your stem didnt slip on that 9 foot 360 drop? Damn...

nah shadows legit

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 7:25 PM

god damn you just bought all these parts and ur buying new ones.just ride ur damn bike

|

1/31/2010 7:27 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

god damn you just bought all these parts and ur buying new ones.just ride ur damn bike

first of all i buy/sell all my own shit so i can do what i want

im getting a new frame for a gyro.
im getting a new stem because i dont want a topload with a gyro.

im getting new wheels because i might trade or ill just build new ones eventually.


so stfu

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 7:29 PM

Pretty much all the stems are the same just a couple that don't work well,big chunk of aluminum but just get the shadow colony costs too much but never had a problem with their products

|

1/31/2010 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:40 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

god damn you just bought all these parts and ur buying new ones.just ride ur damn bike

devyn wrote:

first of all i buy/sell all my own shit so i can do what i want

im getting a new frame for a gyro.
im getting a new stem because i dont want a topload with a gyro.

im getting new wheels because i might trade or ill just build new ones eventually.


so stfu

you tell em baby
>3

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/31/2010 7:30 PM

Can nobody make their own decision on this damn site

|

1/31/2010 7:31 PM

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

Can nobody make their own decision on this damn site

i can, i just wanted some opinions.

thats like half the point of the site....

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/31/2010 7:31 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

god damn you just bought all these parts and ur buying new ones.just ride ur damn bike

devyn wrote:

first of all i buy/sell all my own shit so i can do what i want

im getting a new frame for a gyro.
im getting a new stem because i dont want a topload with a gyro.

im getting new wheels because i might trade or ill just build new ones eventually.


so stfu

i got a feeling ur dad buys all ur shit so stfu

|