what street spots wouldn't you ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2010 10:30 PM

what street spots wouldn't you ride no matter how good it is?
eg. i wouldnt ride a war memorial even if it was the best spot, shit aint right

|

4/27/2010 10:33 PM

dumb thread, all things of memorial/burial are obviously places that remain untouched.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/27/2010 10:37 PM

funtington wrote:

dumb thread, all things of memorial/burial are obviously places that remain untouched.

yeh i know but there are some people that might.

|

4/27/2010 11:20 PM

funtington wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

agreed. some kids built a set of trails in the local cemetery so we went and tore them down. thats just not on no matter how good a location it is.

|

4/28/2010 7:23 AM

i know i saw an edit on here the other day with some kids riding around a cemetery

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/23/2011 10:29 AM

a cop shop

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

1/23/2011 10:30 AM

yeah, a police station haha

|

1/23/2011 11:18 AM

funtington wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

iLOVEeclat wrote:

agreed. some kids built a set of trails in the local cemetery so we went and tore them down. thats just not on no matter how good a location it is.

That's fucking gay. Who are you their mom??

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

1/23/2011 11:26 AM

Once i seen this sick ledge and i was just about to grind it until i looked around and it was a police station haha

|

1/23/2011 11:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2011 12:15 PM

the only street around me is rigt by city hall a police station and a convention center, gotta do what ya gotta do

Edit: i hardly ever ride street though

|

1/23/2011 11:42 AM

In front of any place that police gather because it just wouldn't end well.

|

1/23/2011 12:13 PM

Haha I ride behind a police station all the time. There's a couple small gaps, some ledges, and a 5 block that's the equivalent of about 9-10 stairs. It's awesome. Didn't you guys see the road gap that sean burns did in the end of his anthem 2 part? That was in a big cemetary.

|

1/23/2011 2:37 PM

Churches, memorials, grave sites.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
REVOLS BIKE CHECK... DONT JUDGE ME hehe
ARTWORKS

1/23/2011 2:41 PM

somewhere with lots of chinese people. I can say that without being racist because I have (a thankfully small amount) of chinese blood in me. Or a place with lots of cats they are so boring I would fall asleep.

|

1/23/2011 2:44 PM

I ride any spot, i dont care where it is, they need to think about that in the building stages

|

1/23/2011 2:45 PM

Booshy wrote:

somewhere with lots of chinese people. I can say that without being racist because I have (a thankfully small amount) of chinese blood in me. Or a place with lots of cats they are so boring I would fall asleep.

im half black

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/23/2011 2:45 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

I ride any spot, i dont care where it is, they need to think about that in the building stages

this

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/23/2011 2:46 PM

Booshy wrote:

exactly, you know............you got to be carefull...........CUASE THEY RAPIN ERRYBODY OUT THER

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/23/2011 2:56 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

this

yea im all for equality and shit, im not one to segregate spots due to locations

|

1/23/2011 2:58 PM

yo mamas pussy

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

1/23/2011 3:16 PM

Police stations, cemeterys

And schools. if i get caught again they are going to prosecute my shit up.

|

1/23/2011 3:24 PM

REVOL wrote:

Churches, memorials, grave sites.

Dude, I ride every church I see. Fuck religion.

|

1/23/2011 3:52 PM

places where there's a lot of people.

|

1/23/2011 4:36 PM

Booshy wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

im half black

Im black and i ride all religious spots because Jesus took my homie Swifty away. I miss Swifty.

|

I already know I'm a Newfag

1/23/2011 5:14 PM

Booshy wrote:

You're an idiot for thinking because you have a little chinese in you, thay you aren't being racist

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/23/2011 5:34 PM

funtington wrote:

unless you are sean burns =P

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/23/2011 5:34 PM

Who cares if it's a church? Who cares if it's a private school? Who cares if it's a police station? Who cares it it's a cemetery? If it looks fun to ride, I am going to fucking ride it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/23/2011 5:35 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

so pretty much all dunkin doughnuts is a no go for street spots

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/23/2011 6:16 PM

haha ive ridden cop stations, they always have good shit. i 3ed a 5 set at one haha.
but i wouldnt ride memorials or any important monuments.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

1/23/2011 6:18 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

abreezy111 wrote:

so pretty much all dunkin doughnuts is a no go for street spots

Pretty much.

|