Related:
Create New Tag
howlerfbm howlerfbm
8/7/2013 9:11 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/MUST-SEE,1285853

just posted in for sale section

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

bloghogs bloghogs
8/7/2013 9:20 PM

I dunno.

Let the 4s mods handle their turf.tongue

tomdon tomdon
8/7/2013 9:21 PM

Let's teach young kids how to commit federal crimes. Dude's a real fucking genius huh? I gave him a piece of my mind. Glad you feel the same way. I'm emailing that to paypal

I'm on the vital legit list!

howlerfbm howlerfbm
8/7/2013 9:24 PM

same dude is in threads asking people to trade shit. for instance, i have a very high end wheel that he suggested i trade for a sprocket. yes. im not making this up. good to know that in order to have vital be legit it has to become like nazi fucking germany because nobody new can be trusted.

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

tomdon tomdon
8/7/2013 9:30 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

same dude is in threads ...more

I saw that he's trying to trade. Luckily he admitted to being a scumbag before he could scam anyone.

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
8/7/2013 10:06 PM

How what a douchebag. I hope he gets fucking arrested

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

jamiespadina jamiespadina
8/7/2013 10:37 PM

Fucking hell. it that is something that actually works he should be bloody arrested. fucking wanker people work hard for there money noone else deserves it but them. fuckhead hope he fucking dies

The first breath is the beginning of death

TheMotherShip TheMotherShip
8/7/2013 10:37 PM

either he is a clever troll or a complete idiot i don't know what your laws are in the states for this but i'm assuming is he is caught he will be spending quite a while in prison consider my jimmies rustled

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

Topsey Topsey
8/8/2013 10:17 AM

I didn't see this when it was on the first page. but i really think more people need to see this! The more people that report this to Paypal the better hopefully this scamming Cum Rag will be tracked down & prosecuted to the highest degree!!

Also, if any idiot is thinking of trying this.. Be aware this might not be for YOU to get other peoples account details & spend their money it might be a way of HIM getting your details & spending YOUR money!!

Collin_McClenahan Collin_McClenahan
8/8/2013 10:31 AM
howlerfbm wrote:

Dude, a CC 25T is totally worth, like, twice as much as a profile wheel bro. I wish I had a wheel that nice so I could trade it for a Colony CC sprocket.

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

dave lawrence dave lawrence
8/8/2013 5:36 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

Is it a nice sprocket?

haha but in all seriousness I would gladly trade a sprocket for a wheelset. If it was a buddy I would offer it jokingly though.

But yea, that's silly.

You should've humored him and asked about the sprocket haha get his hopes up and then shut him down.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

howlerfbm howlerfbm
8/8/2013 7:25 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude, a CC 25T is totally ...more

lmao yeah dude. trading legit wheels for shitty sprockets is the new thing. no one has heard?? i was under the impression that everyone had heard.....seriously though, the dude willingly posts something that could possibly result in a federal crime. reallllllllllllll smart.

bikes destroy vlogs.

tomdon tomdon
8/8/2013 7:28 PM
howlerfbm wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude, a CC 25T is totally ...more

howlerfbm wrote:

lmao yeah dude. trading ...more

This is the future of the country. Lack of common sense and full of open stupidity

bloghogs bloghogs
8/8/2013 7:37 PM

Looks like someone locked his account.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP