what the fuck is wrong with youtube?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2010 4:00 PM

i watch like 3 videos, and then they stop working. i have to restart my computer to get videos to start playing again.

this also happens to vimeo i think.

what the fuck?

is this happening to anyone else?

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/15/2010 4:01 PM

it happened to me on youtube.

|

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die

10/15/2010 4:07 PM

Youtube is working fine for me.Vital bmx(not mtb)is a total crash,wont connect,runs realy slow if at all,better have something else to do while waiting for my comment to register,afraid to post a link to here from another site because it's always down cluster fuck deluxe.Been even worse for the last week.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

10/15/2010 4:13 PM

they better fix it. im fucking pissed.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/15/2010 4:34 PM

Now youtube is working fine for me now....
Is it still messed up for you?

|

Live Love RIDE

Ride OR Die

10/15/2010 6:01 PM

So is vital working right for everyone else?I have people on other sites telling me the links I post to here are dead more than they work.This site has been down for me alot the last 4/5 days and things run slow.Vmtb runs fine,as does every thing else on the internet.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

10/15/2010 6:03 PM

bloghogs wrote:

So is vital working right for everyone else?I have people on other sites telling me the links I post to here are dead more than they work.This site has been down for me alot the last 4/5 days and things run slow.Vmtb runs fine,as does every thing else on the internet.

Vital is working okay for me now. It was running very slow, and the website wouldn't even load for like 3 minutes.

|

Live Love RIDE

Ride OR Die