what tires does alex hiam use?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2014 2:46 AM

what tire does alex hiam use?

|

3/24/2014 5:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2014 6:00 AM

Isn't He the little 12 yr old Park Rat that Rides for Colony? He Probably Runs Colony Tyres OR You Could just look for a Bike Check on Colony's Site.

EDIT: Decided That Was Mean Not To Help...

Looking At A Bike Check on the Colony Website right now! He's obviously NOT Running Colony Tyres because they've done something that bugs the ABSOLUTE CRAP Out of Me!!!! angry They've listed every single Part on His Bike APART from the ones that AREN'T Colony!!! angry

The Rear Is 100% A Maxxis Grifter & the Front I'm not 100% Sure BUT! I'm Almost Positive It's A Maxxis DTH. Go Look On The Maxxis Site & Scroll Through Their Tyres. I'm Not Doing EVERYTHING For You!!!
http://www.colonybmx.com.au/news/2013/05/alex-hiam-bike-check-4/

|

3/24/2014 6:29 AM

Topsey wrote:

Isn't He the little 12 yr old Park Rat that Rides for Colony? He Probably Runs Colony Tyres OR You Could just look for a Bike ...more

Whats thye point on not listing them!?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/25/2014 12:59 PM

back one is maxxis grifter and front one is tioga powerblock

|

3/25/2014 1:24 PM

fiendshit wrote:

back one is maxxis grifter and front one is tioga powerblock

This man is correct.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/25/2014 2:17 PM

Not street tires by any means. You're probaly a park rat or really like Alex Hiam.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/25/2014 2:34 PM

Topsey wrote:

Isn't He the little 12 yr old Park Rat that Rides for Colony? He Probably Runs Colony Tyres OR You Could just look for a Bike ...more

I Don't Understand Why You Type With First Letter CAPITALS all the Time wassat

|

3/25/2014 2:41 PM

I was wondering that aswell^
He might write from the phone?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx