what to do between classes... Go to the trails for a shoot.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2009 7:14 PM

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

9/15/2009 7:17 PM

You're a motherfucker.
I wish I could ride between classes.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/15/2009 7:18 PM

so nice. i wanna ride those trails so bad

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 7:20 PM

MINTTTT

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/15/2009 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:54 PM

you guys look cool

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/15/2009 7:23 PM

Damn awesome fucking pics man. Sick trails by the way.

|

FI

9/15/2009 7:25 PM

thanks guys, ya lukily the trails are about 15 minutes away from NC state so what better to do with a 2 hour break! lol. especially when street on campus is so old. haha

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

9/15/2009 7:28 PM

looking sick man.

is that berm line finished around the fire pit???

i havent rode trails in like a month, i think i'm gonna start heading back out to the quay now that the weather is getting a little better.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/15/2009 7:34 PM

are you in college?

|

ADD This

9/15/2009 7:36 PM

ride2day wrote:

are you in college?

no, he just has FUCKING CLASSES for fun

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

9/15/2009 7:39 PM

ride2day wrote:

are you in college?

alexnjbmx wrote:

high school, dumb fuck

|

ADD This

9/15/2009 7:39 PM

hahaha. dont think i could have said it much better. but yes in college.

good luck at FV david. i might dig there this winter. i dunno. and no they tore out that berm and used the dirt.

|

9/15/2009 7:42 PM

ride2day wrote:

are you in college?

alexnjbmx wrote:

ride2day wrote:

high school, dumb fuck

what. wyou just asked if he was in college, and then you answered me with highschool. doesnt make sense

|

9/15/2009 7:45 PM

. he could have been in highschool, and he could have been a badass and skipped a bell or some shit to ride.
damn, just askin a question and i get a fuckin tude from alex

|

ADD This

9/15/2009 7:50 PM

ride2day wrote:

. he could have been in highschool, and he could have been a badass and skipped a bell or some shit to ride.
damn, just askin a question and i get a fuckin tude from alex

it wasnt a "tude". i was just saying. what high schooler has time in between classes to ride trails. not me. i only have 4 minutes in between classes.
especially when he said: abreezy said: thanks guys, ya lukily the trails are about 15 minutes away from NC state so what better to do with a 2 hour break! lol. especially when street on campus is so old. haha

|

9/15/2009 7:52 PM

idk nigga, it was like a retorical / who gives a shit question.
but ok man, thank you for so kindly helping me see what education level he is on.

|

ADD This

9/15/2009 7:53 PM

ride2day wrote:

idk nigga, it was like a retorical / who gives a shit question.
but ok man, thank you for so kindly helping me see what education level he is on.

alright man, whatever you say

|

9/15/2009 8:04 PM

sorry guys you are all wrong. im in pre school and im the only bad ass in my class with a beard. no one messes with me on bring your trike to school day.

|

9/15/2009 8:07 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

hahaha. dont think i could have said it much better. but yes in college.

good luck at FV david. i might dig there this winter. i dunno. and no they tore out that berm and used the dirt.

i want to put in a new line this fall if i can find the time.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/15/2009 8:26 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

sorry guys you are all wrong. im in pre school and im the only bad ass in my class with a beard. no one messes with me on bring your trike to school day.

hahahaha thats so bad ass!!
great job ending that stupid arguement

|

RIDE TILL I DIE

9/15/2009 8:32 PM

i am so fucking jealous. i want some trials like that around here but i live in arizona soo we have to use hundrededs of gallons of water to make the dirt any good and nobody can build them at their house except me and nobody helps me. i have some alright trails though. props

|

9/15/2009 8:54 PM

I wanna ride some trials. :] I'm gonna come down there and just camp by the trails is there running water near by?

|

9/15/2009 8:58 PM

i wanna make some trials or in hemet ca

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

9/16/2009 4:12 AM

na just collected rain water

|

9/16/2009 6:31 AM

very nice

|

9/16/2009 6:57 AM

we dont have spaces between classes

|

Biggest troll.

9/16/2009 10:49 AM

that is awesome as hell.

|

9/16/2009 11:29 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

AHHAHA

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/16/2009 11:34 AM

nice i wish trails like that where possible by me but that arent... are there any trails in the lake lure area?

|

9/16/2009 12:58 PM

sick! this makes me want to go ride trails now. im going to tomorrow, it was just raining so everythings soaked now

|