what was your first trick?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2018 10:29 AM

i just started bmx a few days ago and tried to learn a bunny hop, i can get my crossbar almost to mu chest. Any tips? also, what tricks should i learn next and any tips for starting to ride a skatepark!

|

8/31/2018 10:32 AM

Just do stuff as you get comfortable. You're not going to be throwing hope whips and hop 3s anytime soon if thats what you're wondering lol

So just progress as you feel suits you. Just get comfortable on your bike bunny hop some curbs and what not and just get comfortablesmile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/31/2018 10:33 AM

Kanadian wrote:

i just started bmx a few days ago and tried to learn a bunny hop, i can get my crossbar almost to mu chest. Any tips? also, ...more

Get your basic bike control down first, just cruise around and ride whatever you find, up and down curbs etc. It's way easier to learn tricks once you have the basics down and understand how the bike operates. Also, please send a vid of the bunny hop if you want tips on them.

|

8/31/2018 11:10 AM

ok thanks for the help and tips! sorry but i dont feel comfortable of sending a vid sorr. but if you have any general tips of lifting the real wheel, i would appreciate it! i can get the front one just about up to my hips. i am just having troublelifting the front and then timing and lifting the rear wheel to gain more than 5 or 6 inches of air which i can achieve right now lifting both wheels

|

8/31/2018 11:14 AM

No footers on dirt jumps

|

8/31/2018 12:26 PM

One-handers flyout.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

8/31/2018 1:11 PM

180 on flat was my first real trick not including manualing nose press etc.

|

8/31/2018 2:08 PM

Footjams

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/31/2018 3:16 PM

Skids

|

8/31/2018 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2018 8:03 PM

I think I learned double peg stalls on a curb first

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/1/2018 12:34 AM

Beringer grinds/ghost feebles

|

Hmmm

9/1/2018 12:38 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Beringer grinds/ghost feebles

yeah my first trick was a feeble and im still working on it lol

|

9/1/2018 1:00 AM

Probably a footjam to fakie or something like that.

|

9/1/2018 2:44 AM

Ive tried bunnyhopping and i guess i can kinda do it. Then learned ghost feebles on curbs which are actually really fun and you can learn them in like 5minutes. Ive also tried fakies st the park yesterday for about 2hours. Friend gave me some guidelines and ive pretty much almost got them down except for the roll out/pivoting on back wheel thing

|