11/9/2013 1:18 AM

Photo

that is all....
|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/9/2013 1:36 AM

Nothing wrong with Skaters if you ask me.

|

11/9/2013 7:08 AM

Skated for 13 years rode for 8. Skating is way harder than riding even though i prefer bmx, clearly you are an ignorant kid.

|

11/9/2013 7:51 AM

I hate little kids on scooters snaking me at the park.

|

11/9/2013 8:29 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Skated for 13 years rode for 8. Skating is way harder than riding even though i prefer bmx, clearly you are an ignorant kid.

i wouldn't say that, like i have a couple friends and all they do is skate and they say riding is way harder for them, so i would personally say it all depends on what comes natural to you

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

11/9/2013 8:39 AM

Allot of my friends are skaters......skatings rad

|

11/9/2013 5:02 PM

no problems with skating but fuck scooters literally there are too many fucktards who ride scooters who basicly ride the same ramp spot straight 10 minutes without letting anyone else ride it and stop to take a breath in the middle of the ramp

|

don't overthink it just do it !

11/9/2013 7:39 PM

I skate.

|

11/9/2013 8:07 PM

^me too. I cannot relate to that drawing. In fact it's insulting. Take that shit down. Im supur cereal

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/9/2013 9:07 PM

skating got me into bmx :D they are both awesome but some skaters really hate bikers idk why.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/9/2013 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 9:13 PM

I really hate scooter kids. I mean, there is scooter riders, and scooter kids. Scooter riders don't cut you off. They may not be that talented but are cool and know how a skate park works. Then there is a scooter kid. Snapbacks, cuts you off, hangs on the fucking edge of the most popular quarter in the park and gets pissed when they get hit. They talk shit, suck their faggot boyfriends strap on dick dick, and are jerks. Scooter riders are cool, scooter kids aren't.

|

11/10/2013 5:50 AM

skatings sweet man, i used to do it when i was like 8 or 9 or some shit. wanna get back into it abit since a few of my friends skate. Dont mind people on scooters if theyre legit, fair does to them. Its the ones that snake you up and just piss you off standing on ramps and whatnot that get to me.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/10/2013 7:01 AM

You are a skilled artist.

It's a funny slogan but I have no problem with skaters. We sort of evolved from them too so who knows where we would be if it weren't for them. I respect skating and skaters. There are some douchebag skaters but the majority of them are pretty cool.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/10/2013 11:23 AM

How hippocritical In printing save a tree on a wasted piece of paper.........fuck saving trees....... Hippies suck

|

11/10/2013 12:04 PM

The deilema with being a scooter kid.
Your either a young scooter fag who snakes everyone, or your too old and tall to be on a scooter.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

11/10/2013 12:39 PM

i like skaters personally
more like save the planet fuck cars

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

11/10/2013 1:17 PM

I don't hate anyone and such...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "