what will i need to barspin?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 3:31 AM

is all i need to buy is a gyro setup?
and wich tools will i need i have the reason 2013 bike(http://www.backbonebmx.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=18751&cat=0&page=1)

|

4/27/2013 3:34 AM

Remove the brake!

|

4/27/2013 4:30 AM

You will need a bike. Preferably a BMX

You will also need to learn some bike control. Don't be a fag and try and learn bars as your first trick. Learn one handers, no handers, x-ups, one handed x-ups and toboggans.

Bars aren't that great a trick

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/27/2013 11:13 AM

You'll need the same tools for pretty much any bmx bike. Just buy a good socket set and you should be good to go. And you can still barpsin if you have breaks, as long as the cable is long enough.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/27/2013 11:21 AM

Youl need a flux capacater, a bag of sour skittles, some coffee and a tricycle

|

4/27/2013 11:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 11:33 AM

2 left shoes, a lock of your mothers hair in you back pocket, garrett reynolds tattooed on your left butt cheek, S&M perfect ten handlebars, 2 vaginas, and a rooster. then a whole lot of luck and commitment after that.

|

4/27/2013 11:34 AM

Derek_Bolz wrote:

You'll need the same tools for pretty much any bmx bike. Just buy a good socket set and you should be good to go. And you can ...more

this.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/27/2013 7:42 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

2 left shoes, a lock of your mothers hair in you back pocket, garrett reynolds tattooed on your left butt cheek, S&M ...more

cant forgret your social security stiched on your underwear

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/27/2013 8:50 PM

Balls and some hands. Not hands to catch the bars, to itch your balls once you grow some

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 8:53 PM

Gump wrote:

You will need a bike. Preferably a BMX

You will also need to learn some bike control. Don't be a fag and try and learn bars ...more

yeah but there is no skate parks near me so i will learn maybe 180 first

|

4/27/2013 8:54 PM

just lol

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting