whatcha think of premium bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2008 2:38 PM

|

8/21/2008 2:43 PM

the premium completes are not disapointing.they are worth their price.




much better bikes than the new fit completes.

|

-RideBMX-

8/21/2008 2:44 PM

FrankDoom wrote:

the premium completes are not disapointing.they are worth their price.




much better bikes than the new fit completes.

icic

so ive heard

|

8/21/2008 3:49 PM

I ride one the solo wich is the cheepest and all my friends are jelous of it(Well most of them)

Its so solid and havent had any problems

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

8/21/2008 4:20 PM

xTheLivingShadow wrote:

I ride one the solo wich is the cheepest and all my friends are jelous of it(Well most of them)

Its so solid and havent had any problems

does it have sealed hubs? and bottom bracket? an how tall are the bars?

|

8/21/2008 4:24 PM

keep in mind that premium is thhe exact same thing as haro

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

8/21/2008 4:26 PM

easternconspiracybmx wrote:

keep in mind that premium is thhe exact same thing as haro

really thats weird. just a different name cuz no one wants haro anymore

|

8/21/2008 4:58 PM

i love the 9 stem nice

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

8/21/2008 6:00 PM

BriskBMX wrote:

does it have sealed hubs? and bottom bracket? an how tall are the bars?

To my knoledge yes the hubs are sealed and so is the bottom bracket(It says it in the description) and the bars are like 7.75 or 8 by 26.5(I really like the feel of them)

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

8/21/2008 6:04 PM

the 3 ring is badass if its in orange

|