whats a good cheap rim?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 12:01 AM

Hi im looking for a new back rim my limit is $50. im looking at danscomp.com so yea any suggestions i would appreciate it

|

1/17/2010 12:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 12:03 AM

|

1/17/2010 12:04 AM

if you want a good back rim you need to save more money

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

1/17/2010 12:14 AM

if i saved up for a hazard lite would that be a good one?

|

1/17/2010 12:16 AM

K74ksd wrote:

yes. either that or a shadow stun
or maybe a primo balance

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

1/17/2010 12:18 AM

K74ksd wrote:

for sure get the hazard.i got it and always case stuff like 360s and its still perfectly tru.i reccomend having empire lace ur wheel though unless your just buying the rim

|

1/17/2010 12:19 AM

alright sweet. also does chrome rub off and look nasty like it does lets say like a red rim?

|

1/17/2010 12:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:21 AM

save your money, get a 7ka. Will last you forever & you will only have to true it once a year. Almost promise you...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/17/2010 12:20 AM

K74ksd wrote:

alright sweet. also does chrome rub off and look nasty like it does lets say like a red rim?

it depends,if you chip it but it shldnt

|

1/17/2010 12:23 AM

K74ksd wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

chances of chiping it are slim to none. I dont know anyone who has done that shit.
Andy you FAIL.
Answer is no. I have always had a chrome back rim. ALWAYS.

|

I ride to live!

1/17/2010 12:23 AM

alright thanks guys

|

1/17/2010 12:28 AM

Sunringle Rhynolite XL for 50

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

1/17/2010 12:37 AM

K74ksd wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

chances of chiping it are slim to none. I dont know anyone who has done that shit.
Andy you FAIL.
Answer is no. I have always had a chrome back rim. ALWAYS.

chrome flakes but it should take some time before that happens. If you run brakes it will happen sooner. but the chrome finish on Sunringle rims is different and maybe not even chrome but it is close enough and works well with soft pads with a brake system

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

1/17/2010 3:02 AM

K74ksd wrote:

ive had mine for 2 years and i cant see that mines rubbing off

|

1/17/2010 5:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 5:13 AM

K74ksd wrote:

there really expensive

|

1/17/2010 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 5:13 AM

K74ksd wrote:

yeah probably. the break pads will scratch the paint off

|

1/17/2010 5:25 AM

Definately get a hazard lite. and irideabmx...youre new to the forum and apparently new to bmx....dont reply on these kinds of threads because its obvious you dont know what youre talking about.

|

1/17/2010 5:26 AM

K74ksd wrote:

Chrome will not rub off...thats why most people that ride breakless have a chrome rim. you can run a color rim with breaks but i suggest using CLEAR break pads so the paint dont scratch off.

|

1/17/2010 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:21 AM

K74ksd wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

Chrome will not rub off...thats why most people that ride breakless have a chrome rim. you can run a color rim with breaks but i suggest using CLEAR break pads so the paint dont scratch off.

this
&
Chrome is the best braking surface.

|

I ride to live!

1/17/2010 6:56 AM

njanimalnj wrote:

Definately get a hazard lite. and irideabmx...youre new to the forum and apparently new to bmx....dont reply on these kinds of threads because its obvious you dont know what youre talking about.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA you can't say anything about someone being new to bmx HAHHAHAHHAAHA dumbass

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 8:15 PM

brought this up for cschmall lolz

|

crystal meth

1/17/2010 8:21 PM

njanimalnj wrote:

you of all people SHOULD NOT BE TALKING, you went to the banks and rode down stairs!!!!!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 9:36 PM

K74ksd wrote:

irideabmx wrote:

there really expensive

no like 65 bucks

|

1/17/2010 9:38 PM

K74ksd wrote:

irideabmx wrote:

there really expensive

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

no like 65 bucks

there 60 and 70 for 24inch

|

crystal meth

1/26/2010 5:51 PM

HAZARD LITE!!!!!!!

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

2/3/2010 10:00 AM

K74ksd wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

the paint will scratch off if you get dirt on the pads, it will just grind it down

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/3/2010 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2010 10:04 AM

K74ksd wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

Tommyboy wrote:

the paint will scratch off if you get dirt on the pads, it will just grind it down

how did you come across this thread? did you happen to click my sig? lol

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 12:09 PM

K74ksd wrote:

COrider wrote:

yes. either that or a shadow stun
or maybe a primo balance

this

|

2/4/2010 4:34 AM

njanimalnj wrote:

dude you can talk. i cried myself to sleep after watching your team mango part. and i think alot of others did to.

|