whats everyones favorite...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2010 6:29 PM

part on there bike?
just to start something interesting.
mine is either by back hub: demolition rolls.
or my bars: mutiny glam v2. but i do love my bike

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:30 PM

plegs

|

i love fat chicks <3

3/21/2010 6:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:38 AM

My S&M Slam XLT's and I've seen this thread like 20 times.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/21/2010 6:31 PM

devyn wrote:

plegs

how are they?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:31 PM

Zachy D wrote:

My S&M Slam XLT's and I've seen this thread like 20 times.

oh haha sorry ive never seen one

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:32 PM

plegs are amazing for me.

because every handrail in my city is aluminum or at least most are

and they're good for park too.


id rather have trees but i can just buy replacement sleeves for 12 instead of 40 for trees

|

i love fat chicks <3

3/21/2010 6:33 PM

lol i dont even know i guess my frame eastern tramp or back wheel eclat teck

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/21/2010 6:33 PM

my stock single wall/unsealed hub front wheel!!! hahahaha probly my primo cassette. i likey it a lot so far but i just got it

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 6:35 PM

my frame or back wheel

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

3/21/2010 6:35 PM

lumberjack bars or stolen team cranks or animal sprocket

|

3/21/2010 6:35 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

my frame or back wheel

which would be...?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:36 PM

my back peg (shadow lean)
i've had it for 3 years

|

3/21/2010 6:37 PM

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/21/2010 6:38 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

ahah why?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:39 PM

BLACKBURN wrote:

my frame or back wheel

eod1214 wrote:

which would be...?

hawk frame and rush fc maybbe my cranks stolen teams

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

3/21/2010 6:39 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

your post always make me lol so hard

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/21/2010 6:39 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

eod1214 wrote:

ahah why?

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/21/2010 6:40 PM

i also love my shadow chain and mosh pinwheel sprocket

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/21/2010 6:40 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

eod1214 wrote:

ahah why?

tibug wrote:

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

sounds like a stirdy nipple

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/21/2010 6:43 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

eod1214 wrote:

ahah why?

tibug wrote:

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

rofl

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/21/2010 6:44 PM

tibug wrote:

The nipple that's closest to my valvestem holds a special place in my heart.

eod1214 wrote:

ahah why?

tibug wrote:

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

i want to lick it

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 6:45 PM

in a few days my bob bars but right now my edwins

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

3/21/2010 6:46 PM

eod1214 wrote:

ahah why?

tibug wrote:

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

Harry95 wrote:

i want to lick it

Mine, gtfo bitch. There'll be no licking of my nipples.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/21/2010 6:47 PM

tibug wrote:

Because the other nipple that's closest to the valvestem on the other side is stripped out. Ol' faithful on the other side is still goin strong.

Harry95 wrote:

i want to lick it

tibug wrote:

Mine, gtfo bitch. There'll be no licking of my nipples.

:O

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 6:48 PM

zach the retard wrote:

in a few days my bob bars but right now my edwins

my edwins would be my favorite if there wasn't a big hole in the right one

|

crystal meth

3/21/2010 6:49 PM

my wtp supreme stem, had it since i started riding

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/21/2010 7:02 PM

KHE Astern freecoaster laced to a G-sport Rollcage with an Odyssey Aitken tire.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

3/21/2010 7:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

KHE Astern freecoaster laced to a G-sport Rollcage with an Odyssey Aitken tire.

That's illegal. That's 5 different parts including spokes and nipples. 6 including a rimstrip.
'

ARREST HIM

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/21/2010 7:04 PM

devyn wrote:

plegs are amazing for me.

because every handrail in my city is aluminum or at least most are

and they're good for park too.


id rather have trees but i can just buy replacement sleeves for 12 instead of 40 for trees

do you have any edits? i hardly believe you can do all the shit you say

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/21/2010 7:05 PM

My bar ends, Animal metal, Ive had them for about 4 years, oldest part on my bike.

|