whats so cool about albes?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2011 8:56 PM

i hear it alot and i been on their website but never bought anything. what make that site so popular that everyone has albes on their signature,profiles,pictures and comments. what so cool about it?

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

3/24/2011 8:58 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/24/2011 9:00 PM

Albes is the shit bro!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/24/2011 9:00 PM

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

3/24/2011 9:12 PM

Dans has alot better selection.....their customer service is just as good and so are their prices. Dans always has some sort of code for free shipping or a discount. For me it will always be Dans FTW.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

3/24/2011 9:14 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Dans has alot better selection.....their customer service is just as good and so are their prices. Dans always has some sort of code for free shipping or a discount. For me it will always be Dans FTW.

Their customer service is a machine, Albes you GET PEOPLE!smile

My Fly should be in next week!

|

3/24/2011 9:17 PM

If you call after hours you may get a machine....I never have.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

3/24/2011 9:19 PM

Dans FTW! ive never ordered from albes but in my opinion dans has more of a selection and they have stuff like 15% off codes which saved my ass $200 in my last order. so im all about dans

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

3/24/2011 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2011 9:25 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

Dans FTW! ive never ordered from albes but in my opinion dans has more of a selection and they have stuff like 15% off codes which saved my ass $200 in my last order. so im all about dans

dans is like going to walmart they carry everything wether it be shit or not albes if they dont carry it odds are you shouldnt buy it because its garbage or if they dont carry it they will order it enless like i said before isnt worth buying

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

3/24/2011 9:24 PM

i order from dans, i really like the guys over there. ordered from albes a couple times. and dont complain about if they have a bad selection because albes has amazing customer service just tell them what you want and they will get it for you and beat any price im pretty sure.

|

3/24/2011 9:41 PM

I hear the owner of Albe's lurks here on the vital message boards.....and he's cute.

|

3/24/2011 9:43 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

dans is like going to walmart they carry everything wether it be shit or not albes if they dont carry it odds are you shouldnt buy it because its garbage or if they dont carry it they will order it enless like i said before isnt worth buying

who cares. as long as they have the part you want, i order from both, they both suport bmx so who cares

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/24/2011 9:49 PM

yea but the people at albes actully ride a bike people at dans just needed a job ask them for a review of a product odds are they have no idea they will prolly just say well we sell alot of them idc albes ftw plus they are my local shop live exactly 9mins away without bad traffic

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

3/24/2011 9:50 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

I hear the owner of Albe's lurks here on the vital message boards.....and he's cute.

and would you get anything like this from dans hell no they dont even have a vital account screw dans

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2011 9:51 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

and would you get anything like this from dans hell no they dont even have a vital account screw dans

dans should make an account that would be cool

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/24/2011 9:53 PM

yea except they would have no idea wtf is being talked about cuz they dont care about the customer as long as they sell a part

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2011 9:59 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea except they would have no idea wtf is being talked about cuz they dont care about the customer as long as they sell a part

you really hate danscomp dont you? haha i love dans and albes they both are beast and have good prices

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/24/2011 10:02 PM

Bikeaholic wrote:

Their customer service is a machine, Albes you GET PEOPLE!smile

My Fly should be in next week!

Don't know why you think that.. I've called after hours and still got a person.. it was some lady.. and she immediately had all my info in front of her as she answered when i called b/c accounts are done by phone number.. she sorted everything out within few seconds and sent me an email w/ everything corrected.. but i have ordered from Albe's also.. for me it's all about who has what i need and the better price..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/24/2011 10:14 PM

Im gonna set the record straight right here... Living in Michigan and having Albes 20 minutes from me is hands down 100% better than dans. If your bike is fucked you cant take your bike to dans and have them fix it while being treated like a person and not just another dollar. I know all the dudes that work up there personally and the owner Flip. Yeah ok dans has a bigger selection and discount codes blah blah blah but supporting a local shop where the owner and people that work there are all riders in my opinion beats supporting a CEO of cooperation anyday. If albes doesnt have something I want, chances are its not something they feel as riders should be trusted. When it comes down to it, sometimes its not about the almighty dollar but riders taking care of riders.

|

3/24/2011 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2011 10:16 PM

Mike_Brown wrote:

Im gonna set the record straight right here... Living in Michigan and having Albes 20 minutes from me is hands down 100% better than dans. If your bike is fucked you cant take your bike to dans and have them fix it while being treated like a person and not just another dollar. I know all the dudes that work up there personally and the owner Flip. Yeah ok dans has a bigger selection and discount codes blah blah blah but supporting a local shop where the owner and people that work there are all riders in my opinion beats supporting a CEO of cooperation anyday. If albes doesnt have something I want, chances are its not something they feel as riders should be trusted. When it comes down to it, sometimes its not about the almighty dollar but riders taking care of riders.

if albes was 20 minutes from my house it would be my favoirte mail order to, but its not, its 2000 miles away

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/24/2011 10:17 PM

Mike_Brown wrote:

BINGO we have a winner

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2011 10:22 PM

Mike_Brown wrote:

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

if albes was 20 minutes from my house it would be my favoirte mail order to, but its not, its 2000 miles away

Exactly!! I go around to 3 different bike shops in my area to see what they got, before ordering from anyone.. and trust me on this, if you can deal with someone face to face rather than over the phone, the service will seem "100% better".

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/24/2011 10:27 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Exactly!! I go around to 3 different bike shops in my area to see what they got, before ordering from anyone.. and trust me on this, if you can deal with someone face to face rather than over the phone, the service will seem "100% better".

ya man im going to get bitched at for saying this but everybody acts like if you dont order from albes then your a fagget, people need to get off albes dick, i like albes to but i just order from who ever has the best price, code, and part i want.

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/24/2011 10:29 PM

albes beats all competitors prices just sayin

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2011 10:36 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

ya man im going to get bitched at for saying this but everybody acts like if you dont order from albes then your a fagget, people need to get off albes dick, i like albes to but i just order from who ever has the best price, code, and part i want.

First of all, even if its 2000 miles away, youre still supporting a bike shop and not some fat ass guy who thinks twombolts are a new form of Hostess snack. Second, of course the service is going to be better in person but that doesnt mean the service over the phone should be anything short of excellent. Its a lot easier to please someone over the phone than in person so that isnt valid. Third, if you dont order from albes, you are not a faggot. There is always empire or 2x4. You gotta realize that lbs are disappearing because everyone looks at prices rather than doing something good to support riding. Dans doesnt support riding other than selling you, (a rider) a price at a discounted price at the cost of a local shop going out of business because youre more worried about saving $10 on a part. I dont care if you order from albes or not. I get nothing from them by supporting them but if you are going to buy something, check your lbs first and think about how much more youre supporting the riding community rather than paying someones salary in a warehouse in indiana.

|

3/24/2011 10:39 PM

ok.

|

-- Jean Rostand

3/24/2011 10:50 PM

ALBES>everything!
i bought a wheel it was built and shipped on the next day!
got here within 4working days.
I haven't ridden the wheel properly yet but it seems fine.
They gave like 15stickers with it.
and they're awesome.

|

jarrod

3/24/2011 10:53 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

ALBES>everything!
and they're awesome.

see you know whats up and your on the other side of the planet lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/24/2011 11:00 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

ALBES>everything!
and they're awesome.

jbeaton13 wrote:

Thats what Im saying!

|

3/24/2011 11:06 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

ALBES>everything!
and they're awesome.

jbeaton13 wrote:

Mike_Brown wrote:

Thats what Im saying!

hell yea

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]