whats so great about pivotal seats

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2009 10:31 PM

im thinking of getting one cuz my seats rails are broken and make squeeky noises
so i see that they look nicer and weigh less
what else is there?
ppl are always talking about piv seats but never knew why

|

RIDE TILL I DIE

3/10/2009 10:38 PM

i just bought one
it looks cleaner
and easier to adjust
with rails you have to loosen everything up
and if you take it apart its hard to put back together
piv is just that one bolt

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/10/2009 10:46 PM

everything

|

3/10/2009 10:49 PM

I am gonna get a pivotal seat... The only drawback is they aren't as strong as rail systems.

|

yes... it was i that jumped over your mailbox.

3/11/2009 10:33 AM

pretty much everything about them

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

3/11/2009 10:43 AM

franklin teardrop wrote:

I am gonna get a pivotal seat... The only drawback is they aren't as strong as rail systems.

But if you slam your seat and rarely sit, it's not as important. They are nicer, lighter, and look better. I have the animal wedge post and its awesome, cause I dont need a seatpost clamp at all.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/11/2009 10:54 AM

franklin teardrop wrote:

I am gonna get a pivotal seat... The only drawback is they aren't as strong as rail systems.

dave lawrence wrote:

But if you slam your seat and rarely sit, it's not as important. They are nicer, lighter, and look better. I have the animal wedge post and its awesome, cause I dont need a seatpost clamp at all.

i have sunday ian i dont need a post or a clamp : )

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

3/11/2009 11:14 AM

franklin teardrop wrote:

I am gonna get a pivotal seat... The only drawback is they aren't as strong as rail systems.

dave lawrence wrote:

But if you slam your seat and rarely sit, it's not as important. They are nicer, lighter, and look better. I have the animal wedge post and its awesome, cause I dont need a seatpost clamp at all.

2funny4u wrote:

i have sunday ian i dont need a post or a clamp : )

me 2 smile

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle