whats the difference

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 3:12 PM

Hey guys someone on eBay is selling this stem he says it's a fit OEM stem but it looks just like the fit BF stem what's the difference

Fit BFPhoto

Fit OEMPhoto

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/3/2013 3:29 PM

some stems that are on completes are made to look like after market stems but aren't
they aren't made as good and aren't as strong they only look the same

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/3/2013 3:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

some stems that are on completes are made to look like after market stems but aren't
they aren't made as good and aren't as strong they only look the same

Oh is it worth $25

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/3/2013 4:10 PM

I have that exact stem that came on my Fit and it hasen't slipped once so I'd take it for $25

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/3/2013 7:27 PM

Yeah, the real ones already have the sharper look but after looking at them a few times already myself, I can just tell. Just like the Cult OEM TL stems and the Cult Salvation TL stems.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/4/2013 5:37 AM

Typically they are designed similar with a weight difference and sometimes a material difference.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura