whats the difference

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 3:12 PM

Hey guys someone on eBay is selling this stem he says it's a fit OEM stem but it looks just like the fit BF stem what's the difference

Fit BFPhoto

Fit OEMPhoto

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/3/2013 3:29 PM

some stems that are on completes are made to look like after market stems but aren't
they aren't made as good and aren't as strong they only look the same

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/3/2013 3:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

some stems that are on completes are made to look like after market stems but aren't
they aren't made as good and aren't as ...more

Oh is it worth $25

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/3/2013 4:10 PM

I have that exact stem that came on my Fit and it hasen't slipped once so I'd take it for $25

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/3/2013 7:27 PM

Yeah, the real ones already have the sharper look but after looking at them a few times already myself, I can just tell. Just like the Cult OEM TL stems and the Cult Salvation TL stems.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/4/2013 5:37 AM

Typically they are designed similar with a weight difference and sometimes a material difference.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura